• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Dave's Insanity vs Blair's Ultra Death

DrUnK said:

So I was kinda of wondering if that reaction is normal to extract or super hot stuff? Or do you think it was really something else? Cuz if that's really because of cap I don't think I can go on lol! I had eatin some raw habs that week and didn't have a problem but when the burgers came into play shit got bad.

So go get some ground chicken, make another burger and try again. Please report back and let us know.

Nova said:

One thing i would like to know though, have extracts ever made you wish you were dead? I.e. stomach pain so severe you would kill a puppy to make it stop?

Oh, yes, of course! That's the one part I hate about it, but in terms of taste, I like it. I can't count the number of times I swore to god I was quitting eating spicy food for the rest of my life just because I though the pain was too intense. Then it stops and I eat extract sauces again. Yummy!

Here's a video from a crazy chilehead Up North who is off-the-charts chile-tolerant, talking about extracts, tinctures and other hot stuff.  Many people experience abdominal cramps from eating spicy things.  The reactions seem to be more severe with extracts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYRn52voLyc&feature=youtu.be  

salsalady said:
Here's a video from a crazy chilehead Up North who is off-the-charts chile-tolerant, talking about extracts, tinctures and other hot stuff.  Many people experience abdominal cramps from eating spicy things.  The reactions seem to be more severe with extracts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYRn52voLyc&feature=youtu.be  
That was informative, thanks for sharing!

salsalady said:
Tell us the story about you puking in the alley after eating extract wing sauce! Again. Hahahahahha
I wish there was video! :rofl:

Back