• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dead Like Me

If anyone hasn't seen this show, I recommend checking it out. They just put all the episodes up on Hulu of this great but unfortunately short lived series that was on Showtime a few years back. It's about this teenage girl(whom I think is really cute) who gets killed and becomes a grim reaper.

There is a movie too. ;)

Yeah, she's adorable in a bonable way.

Dad was a pathologist/coroner, mom an RN.

Yeah, I likey.

Thanks for the recommendation. I just signed up for hulu, and tried watching the show, but it starts, stops and is really choppy. Besides the obvious(getting a newer computer) what can i do to make the movie play more smoothly?

origamiRN said:
Thanks for the recommendation. I just signed up for hulu, and tried watching the show, but it starts, stops and is really choppy. Besides the obvious(getting a newer computer) what can i do to make the movie play more smoothly?

Let it buffer all the way first.

Youtube is choppy for me if I don't let it buffer.

I never knew of this show until my 9 yr old daughter turned me on to it. It's really good. It's still on TV in syndication where we live.

imaguitargod said:
Yep, I have a huge crush on the lead actress....I think it's her cute little mouth....oh ya, the show's good too :lol:

This girl?

wp1_1024.jpg

Reminds me of these dudes from that Aphex Twin video... Creepy....

aphex_twin_-_come_to_daddy__wap94cdx_-_front.jpg

Thanks for the buffer heads up. I still have to let it re-buffer every 5 minutes or so. I'm still living in a hotel, so no DVD watching for me for a while. The Character kind of reminds me of Neil Gaiman's DEATH. Anyone read that series? Thought it was excellent.

Back