• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Death Forecast

Hot Canuck said:
Thanks for the *%&$#@! link - I died 3 months ago...:violin:

chilliman64 said:
dead man typing...

I don't know whats worse - apparently I'm not even halfway through & I'm over 40 now. :shocked: Must be all this healthy living :lol:

"I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was.
Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and
wierd. It'll happen to YOU." -Abe Simpson, The Simpsons

Sickmont said:
Hey, just think, Now you've got the PERFECT excuse to call out of work....

Yeah, or I could get a job with the government, where my immobility and lack of production would fit right in...

before all of you old farts kick the bucket, remember to include a part in your will to share your chile seeds and propagating equipment etc with your fellow THPers!

ps - sadly I'm an old fart too

years ago the place I worked at(when I was a stiff punching the clock) had some health/life expectancy people show up, well it didnt look good :lol: I should of been dead over 6 years ago.

I dont believe in their methods for life expectancy, but I also dont want to play this game again ;) just incase, ya know :lol: because this time it might come true :shocked:

I agree. That site had no occupational hazard component. In my case, all I have to do is quote Harry Manback:

"You're gonna die of cancer I promise!"

Back