vendor Dee Roo Hot Sauce

I didn't see a review for Dru aka SmokenFire here so figured I'd start one.

This past summer I gave away some boxes of pods to sauce makers and Dru took me up on this offer. He offered to send me half of the sauce batch in return and I told him that was way too much just a bottle or two and maybe a couple samples of his sauce lineup. I think he ended up sending me 6 or 7 bottles of sauce. Each of them was fantastic so I decided to place an order last week. I'd heard he makes killer jerky so I decided to grab some of that as well. Dru sent me a product list with descriptions of everything he makes. Made my picks and payed. Damn good prices btw. He also was very fast to respond and also contacted me with tracking.

Got the box just a few days later and it was loaded. He even added a few extras because he wasn't entirely happy with the way one of the jerky batches turned out. Told me he would refund my $ if I wasn't happy. This on top of the freebies. Well I loved it. In all I ordered 4 bags of jerky and he tossed in a free one. All of it is gone. I couldn't stop eating it. Everytime I'd walk by the kitchen I'd grab a piece.

I tried all the sauces this past week. Sweet Creep, Scorched and a new one Dru tossed in called Old Bones. I really can't pick a favorite. I love the Old Bones and Sweet Creep because I really enjoy sweet and heat. They have amazing flavor and are hot but won't blow your head clean off. The Scorched is damn good as well and a bit spicier (at least to me) which I love.

So if you've got a craving for some new sauces or even jerky/spices to try you should really try Dee Roo. Sauces are damn flavorful, jerky is addictive as hell and his spice blends are just so good. I tried a sample pack of his ReDipulous, Tail of the Comet, andTaco Tuesday. Dru tossed in some of his DruBQ and I'm damn happy he did. Will be ordering a full size of that soon. Wish I was able to take pics but someone is borrowing my camera right now.

Another happy customer!

I cannot wait to dig into these!

BBg5CFX.jpg

The packaging was fantastic, and everything arrived safely. Talk about fast. Ordered and delivered during the same week.

I appreciate the great service.

I also can't wait to dig into these spice samples.

3f9Velb.jpg

The 3-D effect on that text makes my eyes hurt!!!!!

Other than that looking good. :D

Looks great. I'm on my phone, so I don't known if it looks different in the PC. I'll have to fire it up and see. My girlfriend build's her own website's for her biz. She's always going back and forth, from MacBook to iPad, to see the difference. It's a lot of work.

Good luck. Can't wait to buy something.

I placed an order with Dru last Friday and it showed up on Monday. First off let me say the prices were very reasonable and the shipping was free with my order. I love free shipping because I'm kinda cheap that way.  It was packed very well. Everything arrived in one piece.

I ordered three sauces and seven powders. I quickly sampled all the powders and the were very tasty. I also sampled all the sauces and they were very good. There was one sauce in particular that got my attention. It was El Capitan. That is one great tasting sauce. I couldn't get enough of it. I went through a whole bottle of it in one day. I am now going through withdrawals because I am out of that very addictive sauce. I will be placing a order for multiple bottles of it next week. 

Dru makes some wicked good sauces and powders. He has some of the best customer service around. He is a stand up guy and I recommend any of his products. So do yourself a favor and order some of Dru's sauces and powders. You will not regret it.

Back