• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Deep Dish Jalapeno Pizza

Pizza.jpg

Just add some Toasted Ghost and all is good!!

This shot was taken before it made it's trip into the oven and extra cheese was added over the top.

Looks good, but also looks EXTREMELY salty.  I think the combination of pickled jalapenos and green olives would be a bit much for me personally.  Throw fresh jalapenos on there, now we're talkin'. 

Wusthof said:
Looks good, but also looks EXTREMELY salty.  I think the combination of pickled jalapenos and green olives would be a bit much for me personally.  Throw fresh jalapenos on there, now we're talkin'. 

The olives are not the pickled version of the green ones.  I will add fresh jalapenoes when I start getting pods off of my 30 jalapeno pepper plants.

Has anyone used the chef boyardee pizza dough kit?  Its pretty damn good... obviously not as good as "authentic" crust, but its easy and tasty.

Scoville DeVille said:
What the hael is that fork for? :rofl:

The topping is so thick that it tends to want to come off when the slice is picked up by hand.  But when it is reheated the next day as left overs the fork is not needed.

Are those "Krinkle Cut" jalapenos? 
I personally don't prefer that kind.
The friction caused by the ridges makes it take longer to get all the food in your mouth. 

Your pizza looks awesome, but horribly inefficient! :)

Forks rule when it comes to homemade pizza, Scovie. Unless, of course, you're making a mamby-pamby pizza and no slicer needed.... 

Nice splooge there, HF!

Back