• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Defcon 1 My Review

:hell: :lol:

LOL.

This stuff is great.

Aroma and Taste is similar to that of Defcon 2
Review: http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=1911

It holds that great aroma and taste very well.

Biggest difference here is: HEAT!

I've dipped my finger in a couple of times and enjoyed it. The burn was a lot more noticable but not overwhelming in small samples.

Today I decided to try it in my pasta.

Well I was quite generous with the addition of Defcon 1. In fact probably overly generous lol.

I mixed it all up and got stuck in. After a few mouthfulls the burn was getting quite intense. But Not overwhelming. Onward I went! lol.

After about 3 quarters of the plate, I literally had to stop and take a breather. Something I've never had to do lol. After a few seconds I carried on eating. I'd almost finished the plate and sat there for a few minutes as the burn got more and more intense :onfire:

Great stuff!

I waited a few more minutes and then I had to seek a method of cooling things, thought I'd take this opportunity to see what really works as a "cooler".

First I tried milk. Semi skimmed so no good. Coke no good, sugar no effect lol.

Though "ah screw this, I can deal with it, and there's more burn to come" and just finished the plate. Yeah the burn got more intense, but I'm not called The Iron Tongue for nothing :hell:

Well. I am impressed. This is the first extract sauce I've ever had and well I am impressed. I had read that most extract sauces have a funny taste to them, almost chemical.

Well no such thing here. Just that great Defcon taste! Well done again to the Creator for producing another great sauce!

It's UFC 68 soon. I plan on whipping these out for use on the chicken I'll be grilling, Domino's pizzas I'll be ordering and just about everything I serve up.

I would recommend this to most people. Amateurs, probably not. However in small enough drops I'm sure it's fine.

Thanks again to the Creator for this truely wonderfull hot sauce. Also a round of applause for what is without a doubt a great and faultless product range!

Highly recommended

The Iron Tongue.

p.s. still have not had a meal at home without some kind of Defcon goodness on it.

"Well. I am impressed. This is the first extract sauce I've ever had and well I am impressed. I had read that most extract sauces have a funny taste to them, almost chemical. Well no such thing here. Just that great Defcon taste! Well done again to the Creator for producing another great sauce!"

We kind of pride ourselves on that. I HATE the chemical/bitter taste of the stuff.

"p.s. still have not had a meal at home without some kind of Defcon goodness on it."

You are now to be considered an assimilated Defcon Acolyte! :lol:

DEFCON Creator said:
"Well. I am impressed. This is the first extract sauce I've ever had and well I am impressed. I had read that most extract sauces have a funny taste to them, almost chemical. Well no such thing here. Just that great Defcon taste! Well done again to the Creator for producing another great sauce!"

We kind of pride ourselves on that. I HATE the chemical/bitter taste of the stuff.

"p.s. still have not had a meal at home without some kind of Defcon goodness on it."

You are now to be considered an assimilated Defcon Acolyte! :lol:

Excellent :onfire:

I love this stuff
:hell:

Back