Defcon DM MKII is now available!

Dang it I couldn't find a chicken with any wings left so I grabbed a thigh Took defcon one and gave it a shot and the thigh jump up and said EAT ME sio I did, mercy mercey just nothing but good taste and heat was excellant Not to much and just where I can say damm thats good Thank you haven't tried the mild or pony yet but will be soon but #1 is great sauce. Be back for more:mouthonfire::mouthonfire:

okie joe said:
Dang it I couldn't find a chicken with any wings left so I grabbed a thigh Took defcon one and gave it a shot and the thigh jump up and said EAT ME sio I did, mercy mercey just nothing but good taste and heat was excellant Not to much and just where I can say damm thats good Thank you haven't tried the mild or pony yet but will be soon but #1 is great sauce. Be back for more:mouthonfire::mouthonfire:

Thanks for the good words, we always like to hear them.

Found a great use of DM MKII, mixed with that new Pace Queso sauce on tortilla chips! Yum. I used about a half dollar sized amount for about 3-4 ounces of cheese. Mellowed the immediate heat but still got the flavor and the long slow burn. Tonight its back to the wings though.

Canuk Pepperhead said:
It just came in wooohooo damn that was fast...now what to try it with.....and what to mix it with

???

CP - your Ottawa roots are showing - A Leafs fan wouldn't mix it with anything...We're used to extreme pain...:banghead:

Wow just got my mkII today, I placed the order on Fri. and got it on Mon, very fast. I havent tried it on wings yet, just a little on my finger and WOW this is an excellent sauce!!

sdw79 said:
Wow just got my mkII today, I placed the order on Fri. and got it on Mon, very fast. I havent tried it on wings yet, just a little on my finger and WOW this is an excellent sauce!!

I woudl suggest mixing it with something, you don't want the wings to burst into a carbon fire.

rainbowberry said:
As I said I would I contacted a UK sauce distributor months ago about stocking your products and a few other sauces but I never even had a 'confirmation' of e-mail back so I'm going to see what others I can e-mail. Anywhere in Europe though is better for me for shipping costs than the US.

*Why do you have to live soooooooooooo far away*

Good news. I've just seen the UK site I contacted have got your all-purpose wing sauce in now. Well done Defcon.

rainbowberry said:
Good news. I've just seen the UK site I contacted have got your all-purpose wing sauce in now. Well done Defcon.

Great to hear! Enjoy!

If you don't mind me asking, what is the website? I'll add it to my links on the website.

Sigh, I still want some DM MKII, but can't.

I tried sending ya the $24.80 directly via PP, but apparently anything going to that address has to be a "confirmed address", meaning with a Credit Card.

So, no checks, no CC, no sauce. :(

I could send a money order, but I doubt that you'd take one from MoneyTree as nobody here will.

Is there a different email for Paypal I could use, or a reseller? If you sell on ebay, that'd work.

Would one of those prepaid CC's work if I got one for like $25?

~QS

Actually, I see you are from Washington. Our stuff is available at Double DD Meats, in Mountlake Terrace if that's anywhere close to you.

DEFCON Creator said:
Actually, I see you are from Washington. Our stuff is available at Double DD Meats, in Mountlake Terrace if that's anywhere close to you.

Unfortunatly they are on the other side of the state from me, and they don't have a website to order from that I could find.

We used to have a store here in Spokane called "Mango & Chili" that carried everything, but they closed years ago. :(

I know (from your comments) that the taste is delicious! I was curious how the heat compares to others sauces you've tried. Black Mamba? Final Answer? Demon Ichor?

Back