• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Defeating the Brown Moruga!!!

Kinda laid that one out there nice and easy...

DOH!

Of course with the context here being peppers, I have to wonder about a mind that continually steers innocent comments in carnal directions.

:P

Jamison said:
I still wanna send his ass a Primo!
Lol! I just did.. As a matter of fact i sent 2 and on the tape i asked if he'd do both at once cause they were smaller pods. I think i sent about 8 face melters.

Sick625 said:
these are mines

fkz4g4.jpg

4uxllh.jpg

vovrig.jpg

2dk0b4n.jpg

2hd78s5.jpg
Those are absolute beauties!

I don't know about pepper connoisseur (after taste of asbestos comes to mind! :rofl: ). I would definitely pay to see this guy at any comedy club. He's got a little Jim Carrey thing going on there! Would love to see more reviews from him. Keep them coming.

Hell no who voluntarily decide to experience deathly cramps that drop you to the floor ? You can count me out for sure. I'll leave the Macho Tests to you guys ROFL. I always enjoy a good video where I can break out with a ton of laughter where it brings tears to my eyes.  :rofl:

When I saw that brown moruga the size of an apple, I nearly lost my sh*t. I have two of these guys growing, and am NOT looking forward to it. And can he really say he beat it when he threw it up?

Back