• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Deployment Pics

:rolleyes:  I hope they saved that rock in a safe place......like right in the middle of the lot....for use again on the next truck.

That rock is sure a handy tool to have around, I agree with SL, they need a safe place to keep it for the next truck. 

Looks like the Afgans could use a little help finding the balance point before they picked that thing up though. I was just waiting for it to fall off the right side anytime.

I swear....I'm amazed that I haven't seen someone seriously hurt.

They're foolish. They're unsafe. They're not the brightest stars in the sky.......

....but they find a way to get things done. I have to give them that.......cause you won't see MY ass putting my hands under that container!

paulky_2000 said:
I swear....I'm amazed that I haven't seen someone seriously hurt.

They're foolish. They're unsafe. They're not the brightest stars in the sky.......

....but they find a way to get things done. I have to give them that.......cause you won't see MY ass putting my hands under that container!
I know what you mean my friend. I was a heavy equipment operator and it makes me cringe to see these idiots. :shocked:

Just got word from Paul he is safe and sound and in Norfolk. He'll be there for a short visit and then on his way to the house.

Please change your status to Welcome Home paulky_2000 and welcome him back.

Paul is the second THP member and Military Service Member to be deployed and to receive monthly care packages from the AWESOME Professional Sauce Makers who are members. When I reached out to them, and I don't think MGOLD86 was even back at that point, they all jumped at the opportunity to help. So my thanks to all of you for your willingness to help care for another Military member. I know that as soon as I know of another and reach out to you you'll be right there again :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

salsalady
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce 
Davez Foodz
matanzima
elcap1999

I encourage everyone to check these guys out for some of the best hot products around!

YAY PAULKY.

And thank you for your service.

I'd address you as Sir but I don't wanna' get slapped upside my punkin' haid.

Back