Determined to be a "chilehead"

Hello there,

So, I have started a blog at twenty years old because I have just recently had my first hot sauce tasting. I have always avoided it because I did not like the effects from it, but recently I was dragged in by my brother to do hot sauce reviews because I am a newcomer and he loves hot sauce, therefore, we give a full spectrum of review. I am blogging about my journey of pain to become a "chilehead" :). http://hotsaucevirgin.wordpress.com/ .

One doesn't become a chilehead. One is destined. But before you begin....you must first be initiated.

THP!! Bring forth the fraternity paddle!

Heed TB's advice.
In order to become a Chillihead, it is important to have a Baboon's ass for a long long time.
If you can do that and sit on ring of fire for that time, may be you can become one. hehehehe

texas blues said:
One doesn't become a chilehead. One is destined. But before you begin....you must first be initiated.

THP!! Bring forth the fraternity paddle!

OMG, THIS is what I wake up to? Funny!

I agree - being a chilihead takes time and dedication. You know when it happens because you are consumed by it every day - food without it is boring. When you start eating it for breakfast (omelette with cheese and chili - yum!!) - then you are a chili head

Back