chinense Detroit Reaper Vs Chocolate Scorp

So What do ya know about this anyone ?

24176557706_d6f13cb87d_b.jpg

Been looking over some of the post online showing off there Chocolate reaper crosses & figure i would show off 1 of the crosses i have been working on for some years now :onfire:

Thanks for the welcome i have been around just never joined the site I do know a good hand full of the pepperheads though :)

Yea, you really shoulda started in the welcome thread. This looks like its steering toward a full on highjack mode by the "Pepper Maniacs" of THP.

BTW thinking of calling my cross "Angry Dragon"  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

look it up if ya don't know :rofl:

OH YEA I almost forgot?

Welcome to THP BDH  :P

hogleg said:
Yea, you really shoulda started in the welcome thread. This looks like its steering toward a full on highjack mode by the "Pepper Maniacs" of THP.

BTW thinking of calling my cross "Angry Dragon"  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

look it up if ya don't know :rofl:

OH YEA I almost forgot?

Welcome to THP BDH  :P

It's best if you hold the home button on a android phone and ask it what a angry dragon is in a crowded place. The google voice reads it outloud. 

How's the heat, looks painful. Worse than a normal reaper? I never been a big fan of the battery acid taste you get from chocolates but some love it. 

There's several people working on chocolate reaper crosses. I believe Nigel was one of them. Don't quote me on that. 

Well can tell you this the Heat is off the hook Hits super fast and last a long time ........just as the Red Reaper also have a few others i have been working on trying to get the photos to show up having a little issue with them atm LOL

BringDaHeat said:
Here is the Yellow i have been working on it has some great heat to with a little more fruity flavors

23575177624_caab15822b_c.jpg
Great pic. The description sounds they way a superhot should be hot as hell and quick!

:welcome:  to the THP forums!

Love the look on the Yellow version! Almost looks identical to the Yellow Congo's I've had, but with a tail/stinger out the end!! Looks like it means business...  :twisted:

Back