• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

Devastated!

Hey all,

I am totally devastated... I had 2 seeds of the PIMENTA DE NEYDE, i only got one of them to sprout for me, and i was so happy.

Now i put it into a 9oz cup and it was on its way, until i got home to day, to see that it was dead..... I left it out by accident, and the dog got to it, and i cant bring it back to life, its way gone :(

So i am asking, is there anyone out there, that would possible have any spare seeds of this var? If so i would be forever in your debt and i have seeds that i can trade too if you like.

So please, if you have any to spare, send me a msg or reply here.

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards

Luke:(

Yeh i have seen his shop, on thing is, i have bought from Fatalii before, great service, but very expensive for the amount of seeds you get. I got 5 Gororong from him which cost me heaps...

Hey man, I have 2 plants of neyde full of blooms. If you are not in a hurry when I will get the pods I will send you for sure. Send me a pm to remember if you like.

Vito

Flex you in a rush for seed,i`ve got 3 plants starting to flower but will be end of September before i could send you any seeds :)

Sorry to hear about your plant, man! Good to see you got some help already. I'd gladly help but have no seeds of this var. atm.

Flex said:
Yeh i have seen his shop, on thing is, i have bought from Fatalii before, great service, but very expensive for the amount of seeds you get. I got 5 Gororong from him which cost me heaps...

Also there's a minimum order of €15. Which must be around $23.

Hey all thanks for the feedback, i am in kinda a hurry, but if i cant get any, then i will have to wait. As my growing season is fast approaching.

Also forgot to ask, same problem with the Gororong, anyone with any spare seeds of these?

Thanks

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Man,thats aweful,sorry to hear.I dont have this type but I just did a search you can buy some here...

http://fatalii.shop.wosbee.com/PublishedService?pageID=3&file=page&
hope that helps I am a newbie to growing and such but
I am sure someone can help you lots of great people
here on this forum. In fact without this forum I probably
wouldnt be doing as good as I am without it!!
Tom

Sorry man, that place seems to be sold out.

Pimenta da Neyde (C. chinense)

One of the strangest chile I've ever seen! Mature pods won't change the color, but stay purple! Very, very pretty looking plant with lots of even prettier pods with a great aroma. Extremely hot! Can be grown as useful bonsai-ornamental, but I recommend large container for this one for bigger yields. :) Extremely rare!! Available again! Very limited supply!
5,90 €
This product is sold out.

Back