• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Devv's 2014- Stick a fork in me, I'm done....

Time for the 2014 start...

Many of these plants were made possible by the generous people of the THP sending me seeds and pods Thanks!

I'm looking forward to warmer weather and dirt day!

I have a bunch of seeds started, and plants at all the stages.

Here's the grow bench, a T8 x4 on top and T5 x4 on the bottom, as you can see it's loaded.

0.JPG

Top rack:
1.JPG

Bottom rack:
2.JPG

I like starting the seeds in Jiffy Pellets, as soon as they stand up I trim the mesh off and plant them 1/2" proud in a pot, or in this case a cup.

Red Rocotto the lonely Pube..
12.JPG

A few plants living under the T5, I'm super impressed with this light!

Choc Hab

4.JPG

Bhut x Y7 x Choc Bhut Douglah-Spicegeist

5.JPG

Bhut x Y7 F2-Spicegeist
6.JPG

Yellow Cardi- Jamie
7.JPG

Choc Scorp-Ramon
8.JPG

Peach Bhut- Annie
9.JPG

Going to do some tilling will post more later

Blister said:
It's about time you shut down the 2014 glog? I'm guessing the only reason for that is because there's only a few weeks left before 2015!

I'm working on it!

Man you've got a long season.

Yes sir I do. I still have plants in containers with ripe pods. It's good and bad. Good because we can keep the fresh produce rolling all year; bad because no rest for the weary ;)

Neil

Blister said:
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the 2015 season. Going to get some seed going at the end of December myself. Crazy how fast time flew by.

Neil

I started a list this weekend, I need to get things ready for a Sunday sowing. And yes time is flying by!

LB went to the Post Office during lunch. Seeds from across the big pond!

Just in time for planting this coming weekend, Thanks Stefan!

I figured I might as well post a little harvest:

1309.jpg

A mix of Stefan's Indian Red x Scotch Bonnet's and some Jimmy Nardello's.

Smaller than average pods, but heck it's mid December! I guess they didn't read the title change ;)

Scott, I'm apparently confused.  I thought you were shutting down this glog, and starting a new 2015 glog?  I guess you just change the date on this glog to 2015, and continue? 

PIC 1 said:
Those pods look way better than the the best around here.
Thanks Greg,

Always nice to have fresh pods ;)

bpwilly said:
Nice December harvest! I need pictures like this to keep me going through the winter. Thanks

Thanks Bill,

The weather is still pretty mild for December.

Roguejim said:
Scott, I'm apparently confused.  I thought you were shutting down this glog, and starting a new 2015 glog?  I guess you just change the date on this glog to 2015, and continue? 

Hi Jim,

The day I changed the title (stick a fork in me I'm done) was my attempt to close the glog. A little bit going on, but not much. However people have continued to post, and I feel obligated to respond. And then seeds and powders arrive, I also feel obligated to mention those. But to answer your question... I'm shutting this glog down and starting a new one for 2015. More on that once I start it.

meatfreak said:
Glad they made it, Scott. Hope they perform well for you next season! :D
 Thanks again!

thirdcoasttx said:
Nice harvest Scott!! Still pulling pods in Texas baby! Those scotch brain seeds sound cool I'm interested to see what those look like!
Thanks Daniel,

They're a bit smaller, but they will still eat!

Devv said:

Yeah it is; and you'll be doing the same now that you grow at the house and can keep a watch on them ;)

I need to pick again tomorrow, just a few small ones but they're there!
Hey Scott, pls PM me your address ;)

I have a hell of a lot of catching up to do Scott.When I get rolling I will be starting with your glog.Thanks buddy for your support this year..Happy New Year..

Back