• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Did I Get Ripped Off or Should I Have Gotten More?

Fox Farms Happy Frog 3cu/ft = 85 Liters  bought this for $20 each...  did I get ripped off?  or should I have bought them all?

13333487534_2c42a69201_c.jpg

No thats a really good deal, the happy frog out here in the brown bag is over 22$ for 2.5 cubic feet, but it has more nutes in the mix than this one.

oh, so there are different types of Happy Frog?  I did not know that...  I have to look more carefully next time.

The bag I bought today was 1.5 and barely filled my needs. I transplanted six seedlings to their two gal pots. Nearly did not have enough. I guess live and learn.

Rymerpt said:
The bag I bought today was 1.5 and barely filled my needs. I transplanted six seedlings to their two gal pots. Nearly did not have enough. I guess live and learn.

Yup, I'm gonna pick up another bag of the happy frog 2morrow   :surprised:

There are 2 different types of happy frog. You bought the soil conditioner that you mix in with garden soil outside - then there is the happy frog potting soil.

I assume you are using it to mix in the soil outside. It may not be safe for container plants. I think you got a decent deal for the prices I have seen around here.

Back