• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dinner was so spicy...

I had an allergic reaction to a lime yesterday made my lips swell and hives break out on my face... i've been kind of wanting to avoid everything today. I hate having allergy scares. I eat limes all the time so no idea why it happened. Other than I'm fighting a cold and maybe my immune system went retarded from all the salt and citrus. 

download_zpskyuapbkt.jpg

D3monic said:
I had an allergic reaction to a lime yesterday made my lips swell and hives break out on my face... i've been kind of wanting to avoid everything today. I hate having allergy scares. I eat limes all the time so no idea why it happened. Other than I'm fighting a cold and maybe my immune system went retarded from all the salt and citrus. 

Shit, that's no good. Food allergies are no joke. Glad your throat didn't swell shut. 
Rymerpt said:

But panic mode is FUN!  :fireball:

I bought bottled Taco Bell Hot Sauce at Aldi today.

Taco-Bell-Hot-Sauces-in-a-Bottle.jpeg

........................................................................................^^^^

Laugh all you want. I care not.

D3monic said:
you to eh ? mama been fighting' one for 3 weeks !  tried to blame her cough on the peppers at first ! lol   :onfire:

Heckle said:

........................................................................................^^^^

I liked that just so I could unlike it...

My last meal wasn't really spicy. El Yucateco Chipotle on a sammich...

Heckle said:

Works great if you wear contacts

I have 2 jars of mash in my fridge.
In 1 I have chopped up Hawaiian, Thai dragon, Brazilian Starfish, and Bishops Hat mixed together with some garlic and salt. It's my go-to whenever I want to add just a little heat. A tablespoons worth is all I need.
My other jar has chopped up Fatalii, 7Pot Brainstrain, Chocolate Hab, and Brown Moruga with garlic and salt.
My wife made chili last night and since she don't do heat I reached for my jar of the hot stuff. Normally a teaspoons worth is enough to make my sinuses run but a momentary lack of reason made me put a whole tablespoon of the superhot mash into my bowl of chili.

I really love the taste of her chili but honestly I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between chili and pork-n-beans because all I tasted was pain. The hardest part was not admitting it in front of my wife. I had to run back for more chili and an extra heaping of shredded cheese in the hopes of diluting the Fat-Brain-Hab-Ruga burn I inflicted on myself. Thank God I didn't get the hiccups but the teary eyes and sweat pouring down my face was enough to keep wifey amused. I sat there and ate it all to show I could handle it.
I survived the night and my gut didn't cramp on me but i'm still holding out on sitting on my throne as long as I can. :mope:
I'm afraid of the fire anal pain :onfire:

I love and hoard taco bell mild sauce packets compulsively.  

There's that.  

Hawaiianero said:
 Fat-Brain-Hab-Ruga burn

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  My dinner last night was similar. My wife and I both had long days and didn't want to cook, so I picked up Little Sleazer's pizza and wings. I put one dried MOA on one slice, one dried Bahamian goat on another and one and a half dried BOCs on the wings. It's been a while since dinner made tears stream down my face like that. Boy did it taste good though!

But back on topic... My dinner was so hot I spent over a half hour in the bathroom this morning. 2 seconds crapping and 30 minutes putting my butthole back in.
     That used to be one of my dad's jokes. Thanks for the disgusting sense of humor, dad! :cheers:

Last night I had 2 polish dogs with fresh jalapeño peppers and sprinkled lots of fresh Thai pepper that I made last week on them . They were very tasty.

Back