• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Discoloration

Could someone help and tell me what could be the cause of this slight discoloration on pepper leaf ? This is present on other leafs as well

Attachments

• 20180527_0611481.jpg
    20180527_0611481.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 65
AloxVanFren said:
Could someone help and tell me what could be the cause of this slight discoloration on pepper leaf ? This is present on other leafs as well

Has it been raining a lot? (that leaf looks wet)

solid7 said:

Has it been raining a lot? (that leaf looks wet)

It has been raining a lot, medditerranean climate gives me hot days and lot of rain during may. p.s i sprayed it with foliar feed that contains (N 10% CaO 15% MgO 2% B 0.05% Cu 0.04% Fe 0.05% Mn 0.1% Mo 0.001% Zn 0.02%) after i posted thread and by the morning it went away :) 

I asked because after periods of either extreme dry, or heavy rain, you can sometimes experience a temporary disruption of Nitrogen uptake. (since N is the most mobile of nutrients - have have mobility, will travel)
I'm glad to hear that the problem went away.  For future reference, after any heavy rains, a mild Nitrogen supplement is helpful.  Fish fertilizer is my go-to.

solid7 said:
I asked because after periods of either extreme dry, or heavy rain, you can sometimes experience a temporary disruption of Nitrogen uptake. (since N is the most mobile of nutrients - have have mobility, will travel)
I'm glad to hear that the problem went away.  For future reference, after any heavy rains, a mild Nitrogen supplement is helpful.  Fish fertilizer is my go-to.
Thanks, very helpful tip !!! 

Back