• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

nutrients Disease or Nutrients?

I didn't check the roots. I'll do so in a little bit. I had another issue cone up while I was gone...called deer. :-/. Luckily it only ate a few of them, however it ate all three of my bhut jolokia! They were looking so good too. :-(.

I didn't check the roots. I'll do so in a little bit. I had another issue cone up while I was gone...called deer. :-/. Luckily it only ate a few of them, however it ate all three of my bhut jolokia! They were looking so good too. :-(.

Ok, the roots were basically the same as when I put them in the pot. One little portion of them had advanced outward, but the rest were all pretty well confined into the area where the root ball in the cup was. I pulled my hands through the root ball to pull them out some, knocked off some of the dirt and repotted.

The soil didnt feel overly wet, it was moist for sure, but not wet.

SA

Ok, the roots were basically the same as when I put them in the pot. One little portion of them had advanced outward, but the rest were all pretty well confined into the area where the root ball in the cup was. I pulled my hands through the root ball to pull them out some, knocked off some of the dirt and repotted.

The soil didnt feel overly wet, it was moist for sure, but not wet.

SA

And they were mostly white and not brown?

Back