Display your fresh pods and pepper products for free at "The National Heirloom Expo."

Hi Everyone,

We are dedicating a section of the expo this year to Fresh hot peppers and hot pepper related products ( Sauces, Salsas, Powders, Dried Pods, Preserves, Pickled, Seeds etc.) We would love to have anyone and everyone participate by submitting their beautiful display worthy products and peppers ( We're really interested in a large display of fresh hot peppers of all varities) for exhibit and free promotion. This is an exciting event that will help to promote the "Hot Pepper Movement" and create awareness for the industry merchants.

Check out the website.

www.theheirloomexpo.com

Please respond if you think this is something you would like to participate in. You don't have to be present at the expo in order to have your products displayed.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Bill

Sounds interesting - ill check out the site later when I'm on my PC (phone make it hard to check your site)

Curious as to what sort of crowd attends this event (numbers-wise) , and what will happen to the product I send in after the event? Will it be part of an auction or raffle? Or given to the show organizers or ?

feel free to PM me with more details if that's easier or post here so others can benefit if that saves you time.

Looking forward to learning more about this - thanks for posting - any promotional opportunity can be helpful to us small business folks.
:cheers:

Back