• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Ditchdoc's 2011

Thought I'd throw some pics up of my plants so far. I've grown the usuals the last several years (jalapeno, habanero, cayenne, & tobascos) & this year was my first messing with the super hots and starting from seed (except for the 12 from Cross Country Nurseries). Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for all of the help, my plants this year look better than any I've grown before. I got seeds from PepperJoe, New Mex Chile Pepper Inst., Peppermania, Matt50680 (member here), & Cross Country Nurseries. I'm growing Bhut's, Giant Bhut's, Douglah, Fatali, 7 pot, Trinidad Scorp, Datil, Choc Hab, Mustard Hab, Red Savina, "Caribbean Mix" from PepperJoe. I have a pepper pic & need ID'ing also, it came from the "Caribbean Mix" pack from PepperJoe. Once again, thanks everyone for all of the info :cheers:

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2657r.jpg

more pics to follow

Need help ID'ing this
IMG_2660r.jpg

One more pic
IMG_2661r.jpg

Red Savina
IMG_2691r.jpg

Bhut getting ready to start popping pods
IMG_2710r.jpg

Thought I'd throw in a pic of my wife's cactus pot with Baby Toes
IMG_2719r.jpg

Miracle Fruit
IMG_2700.jpg

My son's favorite garden ornament
IMG_2730r.jpg

very nice doc. Not sure on that unidentified one. Can you give any more information? Growing upwards like that tells a lot..but the purple color confuses me.

Here is the description from his site, ""HOTTEST PEPPER BLEND AVAILABLE ON THE PLANET" What a Great Mixture of Caribbean Red, Orange Scotch Bonnet, Chiletepin, Habanero, Brown Congo and more. Hot! Hot! Hot! And what a value by purchasing them all together. Makes great hot sauces.You decide what is the Hottest Chili Pepper in this exclusive blend."

I don't have any more info than that.

I'm with redtail. I would love to get ahold of one of those seeds. Check my grow list and let me know if there's anything I can trade you for one. Great looking plants!

Thanks guys :cheers:

Redtail & Pepper Boys, that is the first fruit it has produced. When it starts producing a little more I'll get up with you & we can do some swapping.

Thanks Ezzer!

I just got off from work this morning & went to check out my peppers & found 2 Fatalii's I haven't noticed before, they are both about 2" long :dance:

Back