• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

DIY grow cupboard

Well I got all excited over the weekend and built a cupboard for my plants.

I have a chest set up as my seed box which sits at a nice 28 degrees C but I never really had anything set up for once the seedling get put into a 3 inch pot, So I made this cupboard.

It can fit 36 3 inch pots in it and holds 30C perfectly. I'm still planning on setting up a small computer fan in each section to help strengthen them.

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

looks like you been busy my friend...getting ready for your spring huh...good luck this grow season

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

I was pretty proud of the finshed product. It's not meant to be beautiful and was made to be practical and I'm happy with the result

Anyway, just thought I'd share!!

looks like you been busy my friend...getting ready for your spring huh...good luck this grow season

Yeah AJ I was busy but I really enjoyed doing it....Got the old brain active again :D Yes spring isn't to far away. We are starting to get some warm days coming through so it won't be long before before my plants are in the ground!!

Should post up pics once you use it with temps, any changes you may make along the way, etc. I would be very interested in seeing how this works out for you. I may have to come up with a design that uses that foil backed stuff, some 3M glue to adhere some white reflective material, built in heat mat, CFL lights and fans if needed. Would be a cool project.

I'd look at putting an inlet and outlet fan in there, just a couple of big PC fans should do the trick, but apart from that it looks very good.

yeah guys you are both on ther money....

My next step is getting a computer fan in each section to get air movement. Hopefully will have it set up in a few days.

Wwith the doors closed the room holds at 35C so a few fans will be a great addition

Back