• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

DNA Testing Peppers

hottoddy said:
Can't wait for the new season.

4061193.jpg

dzhwSlu.gif
Soon as I seen this thread, I knew this would be coming lol.

You know that song: Girls just wanna have fun?  The reaper primo thing is kind of funny to look at now and then, but it kind of blows in that it takes so much fun away from things.  People are so damn suspicious these days that I wonder if it is not squashing the fun a bit.  My thought is usually along the lives of five bucks is worth the fun, even if things do not grow out as I expected.  The fun is in the growing.

ajdrew said:

Appreciate the time Nigel and Hybid took.  But gotta say that with what I got upstairs, what Hybrid said makes more sense.  I think I gotta stick with what looks and tastes good because the science you guys are sharing is so far over my head.

Ha. Trust me, Nigel's the expert on this one. I'm just spitballing. I probably should have posted the disclaimer that I'm not a molecular biologist, I just play one on THP. My analogy might make sense, but there's a lot it doesn't take into account. 

ajdrew said:
Ye, the closest thing I am to an expert on anything is that I can usually fix a tractor when I can afford the parts.

Well keep asking questions here. I'll never be an expert either, but there's nothing wrong with expanding the ol' noggin. 

Back