• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

does anyone have pics of plants from seeds you got from me??

Joe, all of these are from the Surprise Hot Mix seeds you sent me.  Any help with identification will be appreciated.

1:
2ryoz1k.jpg

2:  Some sort of jalapeno, I think, but which?
x8vgn.jpg

3:
2wfsg9u.jpg

4:
k1pdle.jpg

5:
2i0racj.jpg

6:
15zpmck.jpg

7:
jrfpug.jpg

8:
jsot2w.jpg

1-west virginia pea
2- rattlesnake anahiem (just guessing no a jalapeno)
3- cayenne but not sure which
4-bell
5- firecracker pequin
6- ??
7- PURPLE NOLN HYBRID
8-??

HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE

thanks your friend Joe

its been quite awhile since this thread had a hit

so does anyone got anything for me??
would love to see um if ya got um!!
i figured by now its a safe bet that someone does ;)
wont someone make my day?? :D
thanks your friend Joe

nntf1i.jpg

Not-a-Goat('s Weed) #2

Pod dimensions: 1 1/8" long x 3/4" wide
Heat level: jalapeño range
Colours: purple ripening toward crimson
Flavours: touch of sweetness (black cherry?) at crimson

ndtxsh.jpg

Lovely, lavender-tinged bloom from Not-a-Goat('s Weed) #2

Straight-up variety or a gonzo cross?

swellcat said:
nntf1i.jpg

Not-a-Goat('s Weed) #2

Pod dimensions: 1 1/8" long x 3/4" wide
Heat level: jalapeño range
Colours: purple ripening toward crimson
Flavours: touch of sweetness (black cherry?) at crimson

ndtxsh.jpg

Lovely, lavender-tinged bloom from Not-a-Goat('s Weed) #2

Straight-up variety or a gonzo cross?

wish i knew what it was

thanks nice pic

your friend Joe

I'll sell you some seeds for a dollar.

Actually, I did save seeds from today's pod.  The size, manageable heat, and somewhat interesting flavour component made me think "pickle pod" . . . although it would help quite a bit if the plant could push out more than three chiles.  (The Brazilian pumpkins would fill out the rest of the jar, though.)

JoeFish said:
Cool thread.
thanks it came about because there are so many of my seeds out there, i wanted to see some of the end result, i wanted to see just how much everyone was being blessed by them too

thanks your friend Joe

been very curious latly seeing the season is upon us now, anyone got some new pics??

would love to see a few

thanks your friend joe

Not-a-Goat #3: Deep Purple

eqxnpg.jpg

zsmyrr.jpg

2vb0l5v.jpg

2zzt46c.jpg

Along with black pearl, the darkest foliage (I've captured more glare than colour) on the place.  The chiles go from deep purple, lighten to olive-green, and then to red. 

Worth it as an ornamental, but the pods are actually pleasing to eat—some sugars develop at red with a pleasant, smoldering, low (sub-jalapeño) heat, the lowest heat I've experienced from an ovate pod.  Fruit is thick-walled, firm, and juicy, and for me, suitable as a raw condiment.  Keepers.

swellcat said:
Not-a-Goat #3: Deep Purple

eqxnpg.jpg

zsmyrr.jpg

2vb0l5v.jpg

2zzt46c.jpg

Along with black pearl, the darkest foliage (I've captured more glare than colour) on the place.  The chiles go from deep purple, lighten to olive-green, and then to red. 

Worth it as an ornamental, but the pods are actually pleasing to eat—some sugars develop at red with a pleasant, smoldering, low (sub-jalapeño) heat, the lowest heat I've experienced from an ovate pod.  Fruit is thick-walled, firm, and juicy, and for me, suitable as a raw condiment.  Keepers.

nice plant

im thinking its definatly cross and i beleive with Purple Peru because its not very hot and sure does look alot like it, if you will forgive me my purple peru plants where real whores i have gotten so many crosses from them and i can only remember planting it in my garden one year!!

the other time i had one at the front of my house as a ornamental near my wife flower bed and that one was isolated

glad you like them and thanks your friend Joe

Joe, are these your Chocolate Hand Grenades? I don't remember ordering any, but they look like the pictures I have seen. My dogs dug up the tag.

1912296_10152737022821505_4415351111355350016_n.jpg

Jusplayn said:
Hey Joe,
I got this from you, it is labeled as Isabel Island Habanero.
Does that look right?

is it the light or are they chocolate if they are you a a phenotype, otherwise there supposed to be red
the shape is correct however
are you able to take another pic in better light??

thanks your friend Joe

Back