• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dog For Sale !!!

Armadillo said:
Labs ar smart! If you don't teach them, they'll teach you.

They are smart, too smart. My one's done all the training, he's just a little hyper and excitable, he thinks everyone will love him and wants to stroke him whether they want to or not (he's lying by me licking his crown jewels right now). I've heard by someone who breeds Labs that they often calm down by the age of 3. He's a brilliant guard dog, well only if you're in the house, if you're out he couldn't give a sh*t, I've tested him, he'll be the kind of dog that would show the burglars where the money is kept if you're not there.

I think ANY dog is smart enough to find out that he can train you unless you are training him/her!

Yeah, some dogs I know are so happy about each and every visitor that they'd even welcome the unwanted ones coming through the window at night! Somehow, it makes them even more adorable.

rainbowberry said:
the kind of dog that would show the burglars where the money is kept if you're not there.
rainbowberry's pup: "OH! A visitor, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy....gotta show em where everything is kept....Hi, Hi, Hi there....yeah, hey, I'm cool, just gotta sniff and lick you a few times........Ahhhhhh, thats better, ok, ok, now come over here to the bedroom....yeah, this way, never mind that, it's only slobber.....yeah all the green paper stuff is in that little drawer right there.....you get that and I'll dig out the stuff under the matteress for you.....yeah, yeah, here it is, that towel with the stuff that my master really loves to see! Yeah, the shiny ones are her favorites...yeah, little rocks...oh boy, oh boy..... yeah, get that, ok now into the kitchen....there's more of that green paper stuff in a drawer in there! Come man, yeah, this is fun!.....don't forget the shiny food things......ok, ok, I think you have it all now,......oh yeah, pet me, yeah more of that! Oh boy! more people, master is coming in the front door......quick, go out the back....yeah, go there and hide! I'll distract her.....go quick.....this is so fun........HI MASTER, look, look, I helped the nice man find all the stuff you like! HE LIKED IT TOO! oh boy, oh boy........

What about it rainbowberry, is that pretty much what would happen? hehe

NatGreenMeds said:
rainbowberry's pup: "OH! A visitor, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy....gotta show em where everything is kept....Hi, Hi, Hi there....yeah, hey, I'm cool, just gotta sniff and lick you a few times........Ahhhhhh, thats better, ok, ok, now come over here to the bedroom....yeah, this way, never mind that, it's only slobber.....yeah all the green paper stuff is in that little drawer right there.....you get that and I'll dig out the stuff under the matteress for you.....yeah, yeah, here it is, that towel with the stuff that my master really loves to see! Yeah, the shiny ones are her favorites...yeah, little rocks...oh boy, oh boy..... yeah, get that, ok now into the kitchen....there's more of that green paper stuff in a drawer in there! Come man, yeah, this is fun!.....don't forget the shiny food things......ok, ok, I think you have it all now,......oh yeah, pet me, yeah more of that! Oh boy! more people, master is coming in the front door......quick, go out the back....yeah, go there and hide! I'll distract her.....go quick.....this is so fun........HI MASTER, look, look, I helped the nice man find all the stuff you like! HE LIKED IT TOO! oh boy, oh boy........

:shocked: You were a dog in your previous life, weren't you.

imaguitargod said:
:shocked: You were a dog in your previous life, weren't you.
Hahahaahaha, I may have been! Animals and I have always gotten along well. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "No one has ever just walked up and pet him" or "That's weird, he usually bites people who mess with him like you're playing with him and he doesn't even know you!" "I've never seen him be that way with anyone!".

Mostly, I get along with animals better than people.

Especially when it's rare to medium rare, or even raw. Animals, that is....

SUSHI !

NatGreenMeds said:

:onfire: that's exactly how I would imagine it happening.

rainbowberry said:
:lol: that's exactly how I would imagine it happening.
hehe, if dogs could talk, I think that is what they would sound like....eager to please and make fun out of anything! Wait, that's how I think...hey, it works for me!

chilehunter said:
thats a nice looking bullmastiff.

dickT - are those your dogs ? I dont understand dressing up animals.

I have no dogs, someone sent me an email on why pets hate halloween, the pics I posted were some of the funnier ones. I thought the pirate dog was the best, he'd really look human with a pipe.

I have a dog and the pirate one was my favourite. I don't dress up my dog, God he'd soon tell me where to go in his own way, but some dogs don't seem to care, I suppose it's misplaced attention.

I agree! Some don't seem to mind too much, but I doubt that any dog is really enthusiastic about it. It only pleases the owner. I think most dressed up dogs have this "why are you doing this to me?" look on their face.
We bought a "coat" for our dog when she had to get shaved for an OP and she didn't even like that!
If dogs were supposed to wear clothes they wouldn't have that much hair!

Chiliac said:
I agree! Some don't seem to mind too much, but I doubt that any dog is really enthusiastic about it. It only pleases the owner. I think most dressed up dogs have this "why are you doing this to me?" look on their face.
We bought a "coat" for our dog when she had to get shaved for an OP and she didn't even like that!
If dogs were supposed to wear clothes they wouldn't have that much hair!

Irregardless i think the dogs look cute.............:)

Back