• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Donut Burgers

Today we put "The Beast" and "The Black Bitch" to work. Looking at the BBQ Pit Boys site I found these Donut Burgers.They looked damned good so I whipped some up. I used some 80/20 hamburger and my three go to veggies, Red Bell pepper , Onion, and Mushrooms. I also used a mixture of Swiss and Provolone cheese. I mixed in some super hot pepper powder ( not sure what it was) into the burger. Anyways it was one awesome burgers. Nice and juicy.

IMG_1173.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1176.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1179.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

IMG_1183.JPG

IMG_1184.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG

Scoville DeVille said:
There are only 6 locations in Seattle. The nearest one to me is 5 hours away. :mope:
I used to live 1.5 miles from a Dick's when I lived in Seattle. Just remember, cash only...no credit cards allowed. They did however have an ATM located very nearby.

Maligator said:
I used to live 1.5 miles from a Dick's when I lived in Seattle.

Which one? My hangouts were Lake City, Wallingford, Holman Road and Broadway. I rarely went to the one by Seattle Center and the one in Edmonds wasn't even there when we lived there. That one was built in 2011 I believe, and the location was chosen by patrons votes.

Scoville DeVille said:
Which one? My hangouts were Lake City, Wallingford, Holman Road and Broadway. I rarely went to the one by Seattle Center and the one in Edmonds wasn't even there when we lived there. That one was built in 2011 I believe, and the location was chosen by patrons votes.
I used to go to the one located in Edmonds. Place was ALWAYS busy starting Friday afternoon until Sunday evening.
Sorry about the thread jacking...now back to your regularly scheduled program ;)

Back