• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Dorset Nova Strain World Wide Environmental Evaluation Thread

Ok, they are in peat pellets. I had better luck with those then I had using miracle blow!:lol:

Game On!!!

06-06-09_1516.jpg

Mee too, negative seedage. I think they're just hung up in the postal system, people are still getting theirs. Better last than never...

Diablo said:
Mee too, negative seedage. I think they're just hung up in the postal system, people are still getting theirs. Better last than never...

Well, I jst now realized that he was giving away free seeds, o well.

millworkman said:
Well, I jst now realized that he was giving away free seeds, o well.

It's ok, chili karma dictates that our day of naga pain will come soon enough. At some point I'll have some Tequila Sunrise and Fresno Chili that I'll be sharing. It's all good.

Specific for these seeds, I finally found a place that sells Promix!;) These plants are going to get the best of everything! I also picked up worm casing, No more miracle blow:lol: for my plants. I will grow them outside to start and come fall, move them under M.H. to finish.(seeing how they are getting a short/late start!:woohoo:

Hey Nova, your PM box is full!

Got the seeds the other day along with the bonus aji lemons. Thanx! I won't be starting these until Dec/Jan sometime.

Let me know if there's any seeds you need, though I bet there isn't much you don't already have.

joeknowsjolokia said:
Seeds came today, I'm probably the last! I will get some in soil today. I'm gonna grow them in hydro I think!;)

your not the last havent got mine yet. Taday i bought a 72 pack jiffy peat system typethingy for 15 dollars. i'm going to the post today and i guess they'll be there when i check i hope.

Alright i cleared out some room in my inbox.

Carol you might think that i have heaps of varieties but i only have around thirty. There would be people here with HEAPS more i would imagine.

Having said that i am very happy with the varieties that i have got!

Novacastrian said:
Alright i cleared out some room in my inbox.

Carol you might think that i have heaps of varieties but i only have around thirty. There would be people here with HEAPS more i would imagine.

Having said that i am very happy with the varieties that i have got!

I have about 80 diff. varities, If your lookin for any thing let me know Carol!

went to the post

i mwent and all i saw was a letter that was sent back that was suppoded to be a sase from razorback for some devils tongues it came back because of insufficient adress. No seeds at all. :( but i'm sure if i go on thursday some stuff will be there.

peppermanbaha said:
i mwent and all i saw was a letter that was sent back that was suppoded to be a sase from razorback for some devils tongues it came back because of insufficient adress. No seeds at all. :( but i'm sure if i go on thursday some stuff will be there.

You have devil tounge seeds?:shocked:

peppermanbaha said:

P.M. sent with an updated address...not sure what happened. Hopefully we can get these to ya!

Just got the seeds the other day. Don't know if I should try them now or wait until next season. What kind of weather is good for them? I don't have a grow set-up or green house. I just have the heat and light from the lizard cage right now. Should I wait?

Oh yea. As I was putting the seeds into envelopes this morning I noticed a speck of membrane on one of the seeds so I ate it. My wife thought I was having a heart attack!

Okay, I have been procrastinating and have just now got around to sowing Novas Nagas. It's June 10,2009. Peppers in October !!!! Im glad that I live in sunny South Florida and can almost grow peppers year round. I will post pics when they break soil. Keep this post going!!! Thanks Nova !!!

CraigMack137

Nova- Just got five seeds (both Dorset Naga and Aji Limon) from Frydad4 (through you, thanks!) which will be germinated soon. Looked up some great Peruvian salsa recipes for the Aji Limo. We are stacked with mangoes this year and the salsa recipes integrate these. Hope we'll have a huge yield of Limos & mangoes for next season. And maybe some great shots of face-burning from the Dorsets. We'll keep you posted, thanks!

Back