• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Double Calamity

Cats and my nephew. First calamity was my nephew knocking over my peppers I planted just a few days before managed to save the seeds but now I have no idea which is which as far as variety goes. And some are coming up now. the other cell pack has three tags missing and one cell has seedlings. I have a good idea of what each is and the rest still have the tags. that cell pack has my Bhut Jolokia and some Aji Crystal. So it looks like I get to have a guess which pepper it is before they set game. Oh yeah some in that first pack are bells too. That should be interesting. Gonna still try to bag some blooms with them so I can try and save seeds but man this is gonna drive me nuts. Thank God the Bhut Jolokia still have tags.

Now we get to the maters.Or I should say the cats did. They managed to eat some that I got from Dan McMurray and some I got from two seed banks. Got most replanted. Managed to save five Summer Cider and four Michigan State plants but a couple of the MS plants look iffy. Thank God I planted in waves so they all did not come up at once. And some of my important maters escaped unscathed. I guess I should have a sub title for this "The trials and tribulations of a mater nut/pepperhead.

Kevin

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
In future please guard your seedlings just as a maiden guards her virginity.

I don't know what you mean NJA, around these parts the maidens are screaming to NOT guard the aforementioned. :lol:

As for the cat, get a dog. :rofl:

all right you guys back on topic lol. On a brighter note my habs and cayenne's are coming up.Also my bells from the CGI Seed Bank are coming up as well.:onfire:

Kevin

Back