Dr. GONZO in de Hizzouse

The fate of the free world depends on you hooking up with a first lady.

• Total voters
Novacastrian said:
Hey Doc, fellow newbie here, welcome.
I am unaware of your label, any link that you could provide would be ace.
Happy Burning ;)

Just 'google' "uncommon condiments" or head to drgonzos.com to check out our 'patent medicine' look (w/a twist). Just like something your grandmother would use if she survived the '70's (1870's). All the best -Dr. G

theHippySeedCo said:
Helloooooooo and Welcome Good Dr from the Land of Oz

I would while away the hours, conferring with the flowers, confessing to a priest, do do, do dodoo, do doop...
Well she looks so delicious, and no one'll be suspicious if we just don't leave a stain...

Ahh, my years of being the social chairman for a rugby club are finally paying off! Thanks for making me feel at home -Dr. G

cheezydemon said:
EHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOWZ IT GOIN DOC??? *nibbles carrot*

Good to see you, welcome from Louisville, Ky

"Cook! Cook!! Wo ist mein hassenfeffer?!"

-my apologies to the entire population of Deutchland for killing thier language. Three years in country and I only learned enough to order food/beer and ask directions. Thanks! -Dr. G

the "Good Doctor" said:
All this technology so little experience. It was all so simple when we were just bangin' two rocks together for entertainment. Have to admit though, this is loads better than two Campbell Soup cans tied together with string. Between events and batches I will try to do more than just 'Lurk' on the site.:lol: I do respond to e-mails daily, so send your questions and comments my way. Remember folks: Ignorance on fire beats intelligence on ice nine out of ten time on Sunday. :onfire:
Thanks for the invite to the site and the upcoming tasting. That's all for now, signing off from the back of the short bus.
the "Good Doctor"
-end transmission from Uncommon Condiment World Headquarters

Thanks everyone for extending your welcome. Great to see that I'm not the only endorphine junky/hockey helmet wearing, window licker in the house! -Dr. G

the "Good Doctor" said:
Were you one of the 'blind' judges tasting my "Professional Grade" Habeneromash at the 2007 Fiery Food Show? -Dr. G

No sir...sure wasn't...this year will be my first year to attend the show...last year I was in Luckenbach all Labor Day week

AlabamaJack said:
No sir...sure wasn't...this year will be my first year to attend the show...last year I was in Luckenbach all Labor Day week

Thanks for the quick update and PS: groovy mandolin & bluegrass IS contagious... -Dr. G

the "Good Doctor" said:
Sent Joe & Linda some more product recently to review. Keep your eyes peeled (wow, that is really a disturbing image) and make sure that they are not twitching in the corner (too much). All the best, Dr. G
I just saw them a few weeks ago and that's when they said you'd be sending them new stuff. Small world eh (especially when compaired to the universe). look forward to the review.

imaguitargod said:
I just saw them a few weeks ago and that's when they said you'd be sending them new stuff. Small world eh (especially when compaired to the universe). look forward to the review.
Me too. BTW is that really a photo of you? There seems to be a lot of 'Kilroy' cloning going on 'round here...

BTW, I voted 4 Hillary..I'm sure she's just FULL of revenge sex needs...plus she's prolly got good cigars. Oh, and Barb is actually a man baybee... ;)

Back