Dried chillis, fresh chillis and chilli seeds

I am here to try and earn some extra money for my business, so I thought I could start by selling or trading some chilli as I know how much some people on here love them. Sorry for the quality as these photos were taken on my phone. If you would like a close up photo of a particular item I will always be happy to do it and it usually comes out alot clearer.

imageshack.us/f/405/002alt.jpg/ This is a photo of some of my dried chillis without seeds. Going clockwise - The big pile of yellow ones are burkina yellow scotch bonnets and cardi yellow trinidad scorpions. The orange ones are orange habaneros. The long red one is a diablo. The 2 green ones are unknown as of yet. The peachy one is a peach bhut jolokia and the brownish ones are mini chocolate capsicums. The yellow ones are mini yellow capsicums. And finally the red ones are jalapenos.

http://imageshack.us/f/840/004bk.jpg/ This is a photo of some more dried chillis with seeds that I haven't bothered taking out yet. The yellow ones are burkina yellow scotch bonnets and cardi yellow trinidad scorpions. The peachy coloured one is a "Yellow Habanero" I bought from Bunnings and the chocolate one is a chocolate bhut jolokia.

imageshack.us/f/444/006kip.jpg/ These are all orange habaneros dried out and yet again have not bothered taking the seeds out yet.

http://imageshack.us/f/265/008ooj.jpg/ These are my packs of seeds at the moment. Goes orange habanero, birdseye, burkina yellow scotch bonnet, mini super hot jalapeno, yellow hot pepper, long yellow capsicum, mini yellow capsicum, cherry, hot pepper, T.S. cardi yellow, mini jalapeno, bullhorn capsicum, ball, diablo, mucho nacho, T.S green, caysan and bih jolokia.

http://imageshack.us/f/834/010to.jpg/ These are the rest of my seeds. The purple beauty capsicum seeds look unusable, and any seeds in the packs that look unusable will not be send in the backs of seeds you buy. The seeds are cayenne, redfire, peach bhut, jalapeno, mini yellow capsicum, mini chocolate capsicum and the inferno.

http://imageshack.us/f/51/012ucr.jpg/ These are my fresh chillis with plenty more to come. Going left to right, then back down: caysan, siam, dorset naga, unknown but I think it is a bolivian rainbow, firecracker, orange habanero, inferno, black pearl, yellow habanero, fire eater jalapeno, burkina yellow scotch bonnet, cardi yellow trinidad scorpion, mini yellow capsicum, mini chocolate capsicum and the diablo.

But as for ordering, I am going to go get a nab visa debit card tomorrow, and as soon as I receive it any orders that I have received I will post out straight away. And the method of obtaining the price is as follows: Post on here what you are interested in and what quantity you want then PM me so we can work out a price and so I can keep you up to date with what is happening. If you have any inquires please post on here aswell.

EDIT: Also upon request I have many peach bhut jolokias and green trinidad scorpions available. I am not picking the peach bhuts cause they still seem to have a green tinge to them and with the green T.S. some seem to be ripening to a chocolatey colour. I found this out and ill wait for the to fully ripen although if people are interested I will happily sell them as they should have fully ripened by the time they get to you

EDIT: I think I will have to make the fresh and dried pods Australia only. This is because I sent some today via a parcel and almost cost me $40. However if the person is happy to pay postage fees on top of the regular price I will be glad to post them outside Australia, remembering quarantines might not let them through.

I`m interested--265/oo8 ooj jpg. What might you you want for a package and just what is included.3 I would like to have. Rich

I`m interested--265/oo8 ooj jpg. What might you you want for a package and just what is included.3 I would like to have. Rich
PM me any varieties of the seeds you want and we can work out something. Any inquiries please ask the question on this so others can know.

Back