• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Drunk Definitions

I posted this in smasehd for life, and I realixed it prob needs its own thread. So pls enter all drunk terms, slang, abreviasions, usage, and meanings here. Wheather its nonseness made up, or just dumb. I expect some good ones.

meepe - noun- (mēēp)
Most Epic Effing Piss Ever
Usage:
It was an hour long drive to the concert, and we were pre-gaming the whole way there, so, you can only imagine the meepe I had when I got there.

I.I.J.A.A = instant idiot just add alcohol > pronounce "eyejah"

P.A.E.D = prettier after every drink > pronounced "payed"

i used to be a heavy drinker and didn't forget "drunkenese"

Come on, guys.... let's be honest. EVERYONE knows that if you pull out a dictionary and look up the word "drunk" it looks like this:

drunk [druhngk]

adjective
1. Scoville DeVille, or the diminutive Scovie. The whiskey made him Scovie.

noun
2. Scoville DeVille, or the variant Scovie. He did a Scovie.

verb
past participle and nonstandard simple past tense Scoville Deville, or the diminutive Scovie.
He Scovied

I don't understand drunkenese lingo but I know how to drink copius amounts.
drink copius amount record yourself them play it back a few times, you should figure it out, i have heard many recordings of myself drunk from years back that kinda how i learned

but actually it just comes natural when you have had too much

thanks your friend Joe

I like the acronyms.

SAD

Scovie's A Drunk.

SHIT

Scovie's Hot In Tights

JAYT

Just Another Yankee Texan-wannabee

:rofl:

:drunk:

SHIT

Scovie's Hot In Tights

:drunk:

And you know this HOW???? :lol:

Jarred or Jar'd pronounced as a single syllable, not like the spokesperson for Subway or the jewelry store
definition- what happens when a person gets drunk drinking alcohol out of a canning jar.
Example- "Oh, man, I go so jar'd last night!" Or, in my case..."I'm a gonna get jar'd tonight!"

[sub][sub]True Story![/sub][/sub]

Also extends to include drinks consumed out of a RedNeck Wine Glass

Attachments

• wine jar 005.jpg
    wine jar 005.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 64
Example- "Oh, man, I go so jar'd last night!" Or, in my case..."I'm a gonna get jar'd tonight!"

[sub][sub]True Story![/sub][/sub]

Also extends to include drinks consumed out of a RedNeck Wine Glass

Woop woop are we seeing the Carlton Koozie tonight?

Carlton Koozie: A bosom koozie in Carlton, WA.

salsalady.jpg

I can neither confirm nor deny.......... :silenced: ask me after a few more jars~~~~ :halo:

But seriously, I'd need one of those Victoria's Secret Lift-N-Squeeze+++ undergarmets to get enough cleavage to hold a drink. Or Duct tape. HEY! another definition, although not necesarily drunk related.

Duck Tape= redneck sports bra... or a redneck Lift-N-Squeeze bra...

I could probably duct tape the girls enough to hold a beer bottle, but no way the Red Solo Cup would fit.

BIG LOL!!!!

if she didn't have it before...~~~~

and with age comes wisdom... you would't stick the duct tape straight to the boobs..... back-to-back tape...faux bra...support...liftnsqueeze...

SHEESH! If I have to SPELL IT OUT ...

nevermind~

leftbrainrightbrain... some folks are really creative but don't have a lick of common sense.....

Back