• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dublin Dr. Pepper...R.I.P.

Other than the 14 folks losing their jobs what's the downside to this? They said they would continue making the stuff and they're going to build a museum and a soda shop so that could possibly bring in more people hence more money to the area.

Other than the 14 folks losing their jobs what's the downside to this? They said they would continue making the stuff and they're going to build a museum and a soda shop so that could possibly bring in more people hence more money to the area.

They will continue making something similar...but it isn't the same...literally. They already have a soda shop, and a museum. The attraction was that it was Dublin DP...a historical icon to the area. People across the region ask specifically for Dublin DP. That town will go under.

Yup, this sucks. I drive through there on the way to Boerne a few times a year. Dublin DP just freaking tastes better. Shame on Dr. Pepper parent company whatever it is. A-holes. I've seen a few people with some for around $8 a six pack, but that was a few weeks ago. As the stocks get smaller and smaller its going to get ridiculous.

Back