• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Duplicate post! Mods delete me please!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425110946.229907.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425111059.765877.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425111072.752407.jpg

God damn I love me some Vietnamese women... ugh. Used to work in a factory full of them. best was the Veit/white crossbreeds. 

Kinda makes ya want to visit me eh? We have a little Siagon 1/2 hour away. Vietnamese lovelies are EVERYWHERE. If I wasn't married id be in big trouble. I like everything asain.

Wow just wow... I got removed from hot pepper growing society for stating that PJ has a really bad reputation and people should have the right to warn people about him so they don't get burned. I don't know who the hell this Jami Hendricks is but she needs to be dropped as a mod pronto

D3monic said:
Wow just wow... I got removed from hot pepper growing society for stating that PJ has a really bad reputation and people should have the right to warn people about him so they don't get burned. I don't know who the hell this Jami Hendricks is but she needs to be dropped as a mod pronto

Meh, I wouldn't give a fuck about a place expecting you, to give a fuck. Oh the Irony, you got fucked for giving a fuck about people that don't give a fuck

D3monic said:

Some of those other places have so fucking much drama I had to bow out of a few of them.

Back