Dutchy incoming

Hey guys,

I'm Mitchell, 20 years old and from the netherlands. Been lurking for a while now, but seemed like a proper moment to post.

Only real hotsauce I tried so far is Blair's Mega Death, fairly hot. Although I can take the heat a bit now, emptied half a bottle so far.

Want something new, better tasting and/or hotter. Been looking on Ebay, and even saw pure capsaicin there, but that might take it a step too far.

Oh yea I also ordered some Naga jokolia peppers which I should receive this week.

Hope to hear from you!

Hey :welcome: from Central California, USA. You came to the right place for all things hot. There's lots of threads on sauces and sauce making.

Welcome from Connecticut- there are a lot better tasting sauces than those and you have coem to the right place to find them.

Hey :welcome: from Central California, USA. You came to the right place for all things hot. There's lots of threads on sauces and sauce making.

Thanks and yea I know, been lurking for months. Only thing this forum is lacking, is popular brand sauces discussions. Like topics for the various blairs, maddogs etc.

Gallon is a bit much for something that you've never tried - If you do a search you may have found many threads about what sauces people like or dislike

Gallon is a bit much for something that you've never tried - If you do a search you may have found many threads about what sauces people like or dislike

Haha yea it might be, but a 0.3 liter bottle was 20$ with shipping and gallon was 60$ with shipping. Thus I picked the latter.

Welcom_From_Wisconsin.gif

Enjoy_The_Site_Spicy_Chicken.gif

dancingpepper.gif
dancingpepper.gif
:dance:
dancingpepper.gif
dancingpepper.gif
:dance:

Welcome from Lake Constance, Germany!
Thanks and yea I know, been lurking for months. Only thing this forum is lacking, is popular brand sauces discussions. Like topics for the various blairs, maddogs etc.
Quite a few of the sauce makers are members here.

Hey!!! From Miami, Florida.

Enjoy that Franks. Pretty standard stuff. Not really hot. Makes a good, tasty wing sauce if you mix it with butter. You'll go through a gallon in no time.
Get in on the cooking with fire and throwdown stuff. You won't regret it.

Back