• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Dyna Grow Questions

Hey guys im trying to get fertilizing down and I think I am sold on the Dyna Grow Foliage Pro 9-3-6 with a lot of micro nutrients in it. I have seedlings still that i have been watering with small amounts of fish emulsion. When is a good time to switch over to the dyna grow, when i put them in 4 or 6 inch pots? Someone fill me in on the product if they have used it before. Thanks guys.

Hey guys im trying to get fertilizing down and I think I am sold on the Dyna Grow Foliage Pro 9-3-6 with a lot of micro nutrients in it. I have seedlings still that i have been watering with small amounts of fish emulsion. When is a good time to switch over to the dyna grow, when i put them in 4 or 6 inch pots? Someone fill me in on the product if they have used it before. Thanks guys.

I used Dya Gro this year and it worked out great. My plants have been very happy and have put out a lot of very hot pods. I used it from the beginning for most of my plants. There were a few that I started with MG tomato fertilizer but I wasn't happy with it so I made the switch to Dyna Gro. In the transition, I waited a week before fertilzing. I used the 7-9-5 variety.

With Dyna Gro you feed in very small doses with every watering anyway. I've used the lowest dose from the instructions (1/4 tsp per gallon of water) for the whole lifespan of my plants. They've been happy with that in my experience.

and thats really the only fertilizer you need since it has just about everything in it unless you see the plant is lacking something else right?

Kind of off topic...but anybody ever check out Urban Farm liquid fertilizer? Look at the ingredients on the Texas Tomato food in particular.

Looks like good stuff.

Back