• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting East Coast Harvest 07 26 09

First real harvest of the season here in Philly. Summer set-in late this year in the mid-atlantic states.

Here is the count:

Naga Morich - 51
Fatalii - 22
Antillais Caribbean - 45
Jamaican Hot Chocolate - 38
Aji Limon (Chinense) - 100+

Harvest-072609.jpg

Naga Morich:

Harvest-Naga-Morich-072609.jpg

Fatalli:

Harvest-Fatalii-072609.jpg

Antillais Carribean:

Harvest-A-Caribbean-072609.jpg

Continued...

Silver_Surfer said:
Nice pickin's! How many plants contributed to that magnificent haul?

Two Naga Morichs, One Fatalii, One Jamaican Hot Choc, Two Antillais Carribeans and One Limon.

Waiting on my yellow rocotos and serranos to ripen up.

Many, many more unripe pods on my plants so the next couple of weeks should be very productive.

Thanks for the compliments. It has been a great and fun ride so far with the hot peppers this year.

now that is a table full of heat...good luck the rest of the season

Very nice harvest!! Your side of the state must've been a little nicer weather wise then here in the middle as I haven't had more then a dozen peppers ripen so far:(

Great Harvest! My C. Chinese plants are way behind, but I didn't start seeds until February. The Aji Limon looks fantastic, I think I'll try and grow one next year.

Pepp3rFreak said:
Very nice harvest!! Your side of the state must've been a little nicer weather wise then here in the middle as I haven't had more then a dozen peppers ripen so far:(

I'm with you Pepp3rFreak, I have loads of green pods, but have only had a handful ripen.

Nice harvest you have there Petey, and if you are only growing 7 plants those are some nice choices! Maybe I can meet you at Monk's Cafe for a beer and a tasting!

i like the little green still on the fatali's
Naga Morich were do they rank in heat as far as jolokia or scorpion or fatalli, naga morich look just like jolokia to me.
very nice harvest want to try aji limon as well soon.

Back