• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Easter Dinner for AJ and Sweet Linny (wife)

AlabamaJack

Extreme Member
bought some angus ribeyes Thursday and they have been marinating since Friday noon...

easterdinner032308cg5.jpg

Yup...full belly now...I bet I sleep good tonight..

oh yea the grilled steaks look great!
I should grill more often during the winter because I dont grill much during the winter (well maybe once) so they look really good right now :drooling: & whats nice is they're thick steaks :cool:

Now, THOSE look good.............

Oh, Okay guys...I now have to leave work and change my shirt, drooled all over it and everyone is looking, pointing and laughing at me. AND to top that, here it is 11:50 PM and I am craving some good ol BBQ! I will have to wait this one out, nothing even close is open...........

AlabamaJack said:
bought some angus ribeyes Thursday and they have been marinating since Friday noon...

easterdinner032308cg5.jpg

Yup...full belly now...I bet I sleep good tonight..

There is nothing like the sweet taste of angus ribeyes mmmmmmmmmm gooooddddd droooooooooooollllllll I got fried chicken :( looking good

okie joe said:
There is nothing like the sweet taste of angus ribeyes mmmmmmmmmm gooooddddd droooooooooooollllllll I got fried chicken :( looking good
I LOVE fried chicken. you know, with some mashed potatoes and gravy on the side.

Back