• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Eating 2 yellow 7 pots :)

Hi all,

I ate 2 yellow 7's today in one go. They were delicious as usual. :)
Heres a of a few I picked today

photo.jpg

The 2 I ate totalled 27 grams :)

It was pretty hot but I am getting better at handling it, didnt use milk for thhe first time. The smell coming from my mouth as I chewed it brought tears to my friends eyes haha. Then he ate a qtr of one and it took his head off. Just shows the difference in tolerance levels. :)

Cheers

Mitch

Good onya Mitch :cool: Can't wait when I get to try some Y7's of my own. I don't have a tolerance yet coz I ate my first homegrown red hab last week and it made me cry lol. Loved every minute of it though. Those Y7's of yours look great and sound pretty chunky with 2 just shy of an ounce!!

Good onya Mitch :cool: Can't wait when I get to try some Y7's of my own. I don't have a tolerance yet coz I ate my first homegrown red hab last week and it made me cry lol. Loved every minute of it though. Those Y7's of yours look great and sound pretty chunky with 2 just shy of an ounce!!
Thanks Benzo. They are nice and chunky due to the fact they grow up inside themselves from the bottom :) My tolerance is great at the moment. Yours will get there too, or will have to learn to anyway haha. When I first ate an orange hab last year it took me to the cleaners. Good luck with yours. I got a million fatalis and butch t's on the way too, as long as winter doesnt come to soon.

Back