• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

eating Hot Wings

just won a bumper sticker from Quaker Steak and Lube in Bloomsburg, PA for eating Atomic wings. I'll be honest i did eat a bhut Jolokia this weekend and really anything else is just weak now. but it was good nice habanero flavor and a good crispy wing. it really wasn't to bad. My lips hurt but that was about it. I do suggest trying them sometime.

One of my best friends just went there the other day to try that challenge, he had to stop with half a wing left because his lips hurt to bad!

You fill out a card the waiter gives you. I dont know what the tripple is made with i didnt eat any. I was to full by the time i wanted to try them. Maybe next time i go ill try em.

I had them out in Pittsburgh. Very good wings, but not really that much of a challenge. Good on ya though. I think I remember someone talking about a new triple atomic challenge. Never had that one.

Sicilianos in Savannah has my sauce made with red 7pod , butch t , savannah 7 hybrid, yellow 7pod and chocolate bhut. plus a powder at the end made of savannah 7s and butch t. Quaker ain't got jack on it.

Sicilianos in Savannah has my sauce made with red 7pod , butch t , savannah 7 hybrid, yellow 7pod and chocolate bhut. plus a powder at the end made of savannah 7s and butch t.

Awesome... Never heard of a commercial place doing something like that before. Sounds like the owner must be a member here :lol:

Yea I had the triples as well. I'm not going to lie, they were pretty hot. I stick to the supercharged with a sprinster of atomics.

Back