• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Economist Chile Article

Very interesting. Just can't say enough good things about peppers now can we?

Thanks for the good read willard3:)

Very interesting article indeed. Not that there was anything in it people at THP didn't know. But it's a nice summary in mainstream press.
Will THP have members in the tenthousands sooner or later? Will it be kindergarten habit to bring a lunch box full of nagas in a few years?

very interesting article

I'm particularly surprised that Tesco sold fresh Dorsets. equally surprised by the 'pink fix' and was curious whether any THPers may have snorted chile powder...

Yeah yeah! Come on baby don't be such a bogart! Cut me out a line of that beautiful red stuff, yeah gimme the BJ, gimme gimme gimme.... I'm ready. sssssssssnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrttttttt... OH MY GOD THE PAIN!!!!!! oh my goodness the endorfins......yeah baby.

People are freaking crazy.

great read willard

always good to see chillis getting more and more into the mainstream.
The nagas that were on sale in tesco were rather disappointing in size and heat but good to see them in a large store that sells to the masses all the same.
As for the 'pink fix' phfff

This is not the first time I've heard of the "pink fix". Supposedly a lot of Columbians mix their cocaine with chili powder. That would keep most of my friends out of the party supplies. I doubt they us a super hot chile something more in line with a Cayenne. I do believe we are on the crest of a wave of hot pepper taking over the world.

Back