• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Edible to the wife?

IdahoPepper said:
I agree with the earlier post about Poblanos. They can actually build a decent heat and make are great grilled. I think it may help to know her tolerance as well though. Does she handle habaneros, or is she more on the level of jalapeño? The Cajun Belle is a tasty pepper with a little heat, and my wife really enjoyed them over the summer.
She doesn't even get buffalo seasoning due to heat... but is willing to try anything I throw at her.

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

CAPCOM said:
Now,  hot peppers for you.
Judys brown moruga
Bhutlah DM
Chocolate primo
madd balls
7 pot burgundy
cumarie do para
scotch bonnet MOA red
I have a brown moruga in rockwool waiting to sprout!

Thanks to twice the spice!

Grenada and jalapeno came in with a bonus of paprika? Either way... all three have four seeds soaking. Exciting!
e7d25838df74bd3963b3dea3278653b7.jpg

Managed to find seeds for most of the peppers mentioned here except the Bolsa de Dulce pepper anyone know a good place to order some?

Sinn said:
Managed to find seeds for most of the peppers mentioned here except the Bolsa de Dulce pepper anyone know a good place to order some?
Don't forget banana peppers. Love them.

AvidLiving said:
Don't forget banana peppers. Love them.

Yeah I like those get them on my subway sandwiches all the time [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinn said:
Yeah I like those get them on my subway sandwiches all the time [emoji51]

Nothing better than getting it from your garden :)

Bump still looking for bolsa de dulce seeds seems to be hard to find anyone have a site I can order some from?

Back