• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce El Yucateco Red and Green Hab Sauce

Looks like a nice bargain buy there guys will keep my eyes peeled see if asda/walmart bring it over here :)

NatGreenMeds said:
I'm all the way down in Florida, but if it would help you, I'd be glad to ship you a box full of them, (or any other U.S. product available in my area), to save you costs. When I order things like that to be shipped, I always try to make it a large order so that the best shipping price is in effect. PM me if you'd like me to do that. Or maybe someone returning from the states could bring you a bag full.

Good luck!

thanks
I may just do that as it is a good sauce .

I found it at a supermarket when I was on holidays and out of all the sauces I found this one is really good.

alot of franks ripoffs out there !!

I read and when I see cayenne pepeers and vinagar I stay away .
I will keep your offer in mind

again thanks.

rainbowberry said:
Here's one site Talas, probably the cheapest UK one you'll find, especially for postage. You earn chilli beans for each purchase too :)

Wow, that's at almost 7 US Dollars a 4oz bottle. I wonder what the postage per/bottle would be? I'll check with the post office and let you know.

Maybe we could knock that price down if someone here in the states mailed it for you after buying it for 1.32 per/bottle.

I'll let you know.

Here's the postage costs I've found online. I'll check at the post office today to see if it's accurate.

1st ounce of weight = $1.17 USD
Each additional oz = .17
Weight of box that will hold 8 bottles = 10 oz
Weight of each bottle = 9 oz
8 bottles = 72 oz
Package = 10 oz
82 oz Total weight
(1.17 USD x 1) + (81 x .17) = $14.94 USD
14.94 /8 = $1.8675 USD per/bottle for shipping.
Price per/bottle at the store = $1.32 USD
8 x 1.32 = 10.56
10.56 + 14.94 = 25.50
25.50/8 = 3.1875 USD per/bottle

The weight of the box plus the protective wrapping is as close as I can figure without weighing the actual box with the bottles in it, but it's close.

As you can see, the final price at 3.19 USD per/bottle is WAY better than the 7 dollars per/bottle you would pay via the site RB suggested. That's because the shop sending it has to make some profit or they wouldn't be in business long.

If you're going to buy it from a shop, that's prolly your best deal in the UK, but remember that they will also add shipping costs to their price.

If you, like me, watch what you spend, then my shipping them to you would save you about half of your purchase price.

Please, it's only 6:22 AM here, so check my math. hehe

If my math is correct and the post office will indeed ship for that price, I'd be glad to ship you as much as you'd like. That goes for anyone who would like some.

Of course, the price would get better on a larger box of goodies. I based all this on 2 sets of the four types.

I love to get a bargain and if I can get one for someone else, then it makes me feel good too.

Anyone interested in *any* product I can get for a similar price, just let me know.
hehe, no, I don't work for El Yuckateco.......I just love the stuff.

munchzilla said:
1.50$ each?! I pay 5,25 euro PER 120ML bottle!!! :|

thats cuz of the your location.
its been awhile since you've been here, were you the one that was asking about order some hot sauce awhile back & you were looking for some good chipotle sauces, or do I have you confused with someone else ?

if it was you, did you order the el yucateco chipotle sauces & did you like them ?

Yeah, there are several threads on the El Yucateca.

Concensus is: the red is good, green is better, the special edition whatever version is to die for.

Respectfully, search a topic before starting a thread. Thanks!

chilehunter said:
thats cuz of the your location.
its been awhile since you've been here, were you the one that was asking about order some hot sauce awhile back & you were looking for some good chipotle sauces, or do I have you confused with someone else ?

if it was you, did you order the el yucateco chipotle sauces & did you like them ?

yes that's me, and yes they are good sauces. just a shame about the price, cause they go pretty fast compared to the hotter ones I got... :P

Back