• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Essegi 2017: at bare minimum

Hi all!
I've decided to open my glog that year too... I wasn't sure to open it since it will be an humble one, not many peppers, just the ones needed...
All seed from Semillas.

I've started 10 Rocoto Cap 363 on 1st january, because i managed to lose one, after a 2 days soak. Today i have my first sprout!
Other seeds i have to start (about 11 per type): 7pod primo orange, Avenir, Serrano and Zuzqua (whatever that is). I guess i start first and second on next weekend and the others in the first february weekend.

That's pretty much all for now, photos when there's something interesting to see.
I guess that year i'll post some pics of mountains and still some of pizza.

Now i go to hang my light, earlier than expected, i thought CAP 363 would have taken longer! :D

Thanks all!
tsurrie said:
What? The season is over? Nooo :)
Yes. Or not? I am still hoping to get something from rocoto... Minimum are still above 0 so it's still outside (near south wall of house)... Who knows?:D

Giancarlo, every set of mountain pics is more spectacular than the
last.  Looks you have some serious climbing gear there!

I hope you are happy with your grow season.  That pic of the bacon
wrapped pepper pizza is just killer!

Giancarlo again great scenery... what did you think of "Avenir" I would like to grow this next season ... also fine baskets of mushrooms does your father hunt for truffles as well

Thanks guys!
Sorry for late replies, as 2016 i took a break from forums at the end of the year (tbh i'm returning just to that one cause you guys are the best).

Trident chilli said:
Giancarlo again great scenery... what did you think of "Avenir" I would like to grow this next season ... also fine baskets of mushrooms does your father hunt for truffles as well
I think it's an ok pepper. I haven't fallen in love with it but i don't hate it for sure. Not an one that i plan to regrow one day.

That's the last post, now i open my small 2108 corner.:D

Back