seed-train European Seed train...

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic) - package shipped 1st of December.
2) Zoli (Hungary) - package shipped 8th of December.
3) rghm1u20 (Romania) - package shipped 17th of December.

4) Rory (Italy) - package shipped January.
5) Nulle (Denmark) - package shipped 27th of January
6) snagglepuss (UK) - package shipped
7) scotsbonnet (Scotland) - package shipped 4th of February

8) tsurrie (Slovenia) - package shipped 11th of February
9) Serrano (Poland) - package shipped 23rd of February
10) Bricklayer (Denmark)  - package shipped 27th of February
11) LuckyLuke (CZ) ... this is the end - Pending receipt

This is the end ... my pepper friend. Train arrived back to 1st station. Thank you to all who joined this fun ride and contributed seeds for others. Feel free to post pictures of your traded chilli plants. We will be back after this season !

DSC_0216_zpsxydeowkn.jpg

This is the end ... my pepper friend. Train arrived back to 1st station. Thank you to all who joined this fun ride and contributed seeds for others. Feel free to post pictures of your traded chilli plants. We will be back after this season !

DSC_0216_zpsxydeowkn.jpg

Great to see its gone full circle!! I have a Glog going where I will be posting updates so anyone curious to see how their seeds have grown out, feel free to take a look.
Big thanks to everyone who participated, and hopefully we can keep it going next year with even more riders!!

Hey everyone,

New to growing a lot of different peppers, normally I had 2 varieties in my garden. Started with 10 different ones this year and joined THP.

Read about the seed train in USA and got excited. Someone pointed me here... Don't know if I can contribute new seeds next train (if there ever is one) but would really want to participate

Bye bye

dutchpepper said:
Hey everyone,

New to growing a lot of different peppers, normally I had 2 varieties in my garden. Started with 10 different ones this year and joined THP.

Read about the seed train in USA and got excited. Someone pointed me here... Don't know if I can contribute new seeds next train (if there ever is one) but would really want to participate

Bye bye

Hey, sure thing. There will be another train later this season. Follow this topic & stay tuned !

Here some new "passengers" fore the next train. Thanks to AaronTT, will have these seeds on board.

Thank you Aaron!

Wow that is super generous...now just to expand my grow room;) Lol

Tought i give this a bump as we are moving fast into September^^

...and that id love to get a ticket if there will be a new train going out this fall

dutchpepper said:
Would love to be a station on the next train!

For now enjoying the growth of my current peppers!

Comptine said:
I'm late to the party too, but if there's another train departing, sign me up, I'm in Sweden. 

Midnight Sun Peppers said:
Tought i give this a bump as we are moving fast into September^^

...and that id love to get a ticket if there will be a new train going out this fall

snagglepuss said:
I'd be up for it again as well

I am counting with you. Ask friends/growers from THP in Europe to join the party. I'll will start the train mid September. We need to figure out best route. 

Draft - this will change for sure

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic), shipping mid September. I have all the seeds from last year's train + more
2) rghm1u20 (Romania) - adding AaronTT's seeds to the train.

3) Zoli (Hungary)
4) tsurrie (Slovenia)
5) Rory (Italy)
6) dutchpepper (the Netherlands)
7) snagglepuss (UK)
8) Comptine (Sweden)
9) Midnight Sun Peppers (Norway)

10) serrano (Poland)

) Nulle (Denmark)
) scotsbonnet (Scotland)

) back to LuckyLuke for round 3.

Thanks for including me! I'm really looking forward to trading seeds.

Do you mind reposting the rules for this round. Things such as how the seds should be marked, I'm assuming we're doing registered post. Things like that would be great!

Back