seed-train European Seed train...

Those jalapenos look great Luke, will be sure to take a couple of the seeds. Growing season here in Scotland has been very slow, the only peppers that are a decent size are the golden cayennes but they have still to ripen. Still hopeful though!

scotsbonnet said:
Those jalapenos look great Luke, will be sure to take a couple of the seeds. Growing season here in Scotland has been very slow, the only peppers that are a decent size are the golden cayennes but they have still to ripen. Still hopeful though!

No problem, I should have 200+ seeds so there will be enough for all. These are from greenhouse so I can't guarantee purity. Fingers crossed :P

Count me in this year as well! But don't make me one of the first few passengers, I've only just started getting ripe peppers, but most are unripe, and a few are only beginning to set. I'm super excited about the train this year! 

festering said:
I would also like to join please. I am in Cornwall in the UK.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

You are in !

First draft. Waiting for the comments.

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic)
2) balages74 (Hungary)
3) sonka (Hungary)
4) rghm1u20 (Romania)
5) tsurrie (Slovenia)
6) ErolDude (BiH)
7) Rory (Italy)
8) Zackorz (Germany)
9) Baekseju (France)
10) dutchpepper (the Netherlands)
11) Nulle (Denmark)
12) festering (UK)
13) snagglepuss (UK)
14) jlawrence (UK)
15) spicefreak (UK)
16) scotsbonnet (Scotland)
17) Comptine (Sweden)
18) Nephila (Norway)
19) serrano (Poland)
20) Tango (Poland)
21) Lobo (Czech republic)

) back to LuckyLuke for round 3

az1000, Zoli ?

Just a heads up, Scotland is still in the UK. I expect they'll want out if we go ahead with the plan to leave Europe but seeing UK and Scotland next to each other like that is still weird for now.

spicefreak said:
Just a heads up, Scotland is still in the UK. I expect they'll want out if we go ahead with the plan to leave Europe but seeing UK and Scotland next to each other like that is still weird for now.

I can change UK into England and then Scotland will be correct :)

I changed 2) and 3) position due to Honeymoon :)

az1000 might join us - we are waiting for last minute confirmation, he would be new 5) so we have time for that.
Zoli - haven't heard from him yet. He would be new 4)

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic) - shipping out Monday 8/8
2) sonka (Hungary)
3) balages74 (Hungary)
4) rghm1u20 (Romania)
5) tsurrie (Slovenia)
6) ErolDude (BiH)
7) Rory (Italy)
8) Zackorz (Germany)
9) Baekseju (France)
11) Nulle (Denmark)
12) festering (UK)
13) snagglepuss (UK)
14) jlawrence (UK)
15) spicefreak (UK)
16) scotsbonnet (Scotland)
17) Comptine (Sweden)
18) Nephila (Norway)
19) serrano (Poland)
20) Tango (Poland)
21) Lobo (Czech republic)

) back to LuckyLuke

Looking good. With a few more people involved this year we might get a bit more variety. Not that there wasn't a good choice last time, was hard deciding what to take! And with the Brits being near the end of the train i'll hopefully have a few fresh seeds to add.

Hi there, sorry for missing here, had not much time to spend on the net (and many other places too...), it looks I have to skip the train this year, or at least to move me closer to the end station, not many seeds in my garden now, most of them are not ripe. I also didn't bought nor exchanged seeds so far, so I can contribute maybe with seeds from my garden if/when will ripe (BTW, many thanks to the one who put the Yellow Crookneck squash seeds, just ate the first one yesterday, will try to have next season too!).

rghm1u20 said:
Hi there, sorry for missing here, had not much time to spend on the net (and many other places too...), it looks I have to skip the train this year, or at least to move me closer to the end station, not many seeds in my garden now, most of them are not ripe. I also didn't bought nor exchanged seeds so far, so I can contribute maybe with seeds from my garden if/when will ripe (BTW, many thanks to the one who put the Yellow Crookneck squash seeds, just ate the first one yesterday, will try to have next season too!).

No problem. I will switch you with az1000, but this can also change. We can add you at the end.

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic) - shipping out Tuesday 8/9
2) sonka (Hungary)
3) balages74 (Hungary)
4) az1000 (Romania)
5) tsurrie (Slovenia)
6) ErolDude (BiH)
7) Rory (Italy)
8) Zackorz (Germany)
9) Baekseju (France)
11) Nulle (Denmark)
12) festering (UK)