• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Everything I been touching Burns!!!!

So I'm using a Sharpie(been so deseeding TSs for 2 days now) I put it down and my 14 year old goes to use it(you know how you pull the cap off with your teeth sometimes), She burned her lips and mouth with it!! :dance: :mouthonfire: :fire:

OMG! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I feel soooooo bad, but it is hilarious! I could only imagine the conversation, "Honey, our daughter, ahem, grabbed a sharpie that had pepper juice on it, and, ahem, her mouth is a bit warm....

Couch, now!

DangerWillRobinson.jpg

My boys have experienced that by grabbing my soda without thinking.

Makes you wanna laugh when they are older.

"Sting Happens".........I have several cutting boards, but only one is dedicated to "chili peppers"

Greg

"Sting Happens".........I have several cutting boards, but only one is dedicated to "chili peppers"Greg

Me too! I had just chopped a couple Butch T's for some salsa and my wife put the plastic cutting board in the sink and started washing it. As soon as she started scrubbing with the soapy sponge the fumes hit her like pepper spray. She was coughing and I was laughing :rofl:

Oh wow, that's nothing! guess why my ex-girlfriend nearly killed me one night after I spent the whole day deseeding pods? :P

I was de seeding bhuts, started drinking a little, washed my hands ,a couple hours later took my contacts out.still can't get them back in

Back