• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Exotic Island grow list 2009

Will be editing this alot to add pitures and so on.

July 20 planted 15 seeds. of red bell pepper 9 seedlings coming up Aug 3 planted in sand will be looking for something better. As of Aug 4,,,, 12 seedling are up or coming up, 11 planted into yoghurt contaners.

July 27 planted 15 seeds. yellow bell pep,, 12 Seedling up Aug 7

Aug 7 planted 9 seeds. Thai hill tribe, 7 seedlings up Aug 16,, hot.

Will plant soon. ? seeds. chili point sky,, hot

Aug 9 Planted 10 seeds. Orange bell pep,, not

Aug 9 planted 22 seeds. Orange Habanero,, 9 seedlings up 18 Aug,, Very hot.. Planted so meny Becouse they may have got to hot and died

Aug 9 planted 30 ? seeds. Jalapeno,, Mild.. Planted so meny Becouse they may have got to hot and died

Aug 9 planted 9 seeds. Anihaim,, not.. Planted so meny Becouse they may have got to hot and died

Purple Chili. 4 seeds. Thai to be named later,, there a few of these but I want a name that has a good chance of being rite.

Hopeing to get some Habanero, Jalapenos, and more. Will write them down when planted.

Grow season here year round so will plant monthy Ha ha becouse my wifes family out here eats Chillies almost in everything.. Hope to get them liking some different ones. The nephew likes Orange Habaneros (with a little milk) so a small start. :onfire:
If I get some Dorset naga or something as hot then :hell:

And maybe the Ducks don't get these. :think:

Prik key nuu suan,,,is a nice small one that has some fire to it. It can hide in the food and get you if your not a Very hot Chili eater every day. They are ones you can trick a friend or too with. With out to bad of pay back. Grow them your self to get the best taste & HEAT.. The ones that my wife friends gave me in Canada (store bot) can eat them with out much fear. They don't like the Orange Habanero chili becouse they had to show me a weak Canadian they can handle heat more than me. Well about 2 min later they got alittle shock I say alittle becouse they eat almost every thing with HOT Chili, so a few drinks of water and they were back eating orange hab chili. Just slower.
If you have the room, (Prik key nuu suan) a great one to start going hoter than maybe a 6 or 7... Also great for Thai food, If you get from the market most don't have the HEAT or the Flavor..

Back