misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Drove the 32 miles to my Jobsite, no Power. that jacks my whole schedule.
Was going to smoke salmon instead, but they were out at the store until this afternoon, probly didn't have time to brine it anyway.
Trying to write out my Molé recipe for some friends, and that has me all pissed off, it keeps turning into a F@#$ing book.

Key West's motto, "Wait until tomorrow, we'll see".

yep.

F@#$ it, I'm drinking!

the heck wit key west thats been my motto for the last 20 years,lol.. drink you a few glasses and try agaain. im with ya im drinking and been redoing my corral since stupid road hose wont go into the trailer. i hit him with some juice and he just laid down,lol. ive been so fed up the last few days with dezign and building my head is going to explode. so a salute you and am tipping back one for ya!

my project im doing with the corral will take me another 5 days i think. could be done in 3 but hay i gotta drink some beer when im out there.

grandaddy passed yesterday at 9:40,a.m. i started over 1000 seeds today,been busy as hell the last couple weeks,cutting back hundreds of plants cleaning the shade house and loading the greenhouse. gotta take some calfs to market monday. im stressed and ready to relax! f**k it im drinking!!

I just decided. It's official. Well, as official as it gets, given that I'm not an official. But do I have to be an official to make it official?

Pama and lemonaid = fun stuff.

That is all, carry on.....

Back