misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I dunno about the beer in a can thing. I've always enjoyed drinking can after can of Miller Lite while hanging out with friends on a lazy summer weekend.

Having a Weyerbacher Harvest Pumpkin Ale. I'm not generally a pumpkin ale kinda guy, but I love Weyerbacher so I thought what the heck. It is very good actually. Not too pumpkiny and finishes with a very nice spice aftertaste.

Sorry, Imperial Pumpkin Ale, 8 percent brewed with pumpkin, and spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, cadoman, and cloves).

Unfortunately, my first experience with pumpkin ale was Blue Moon, and I didn't like it. So it took me years to try this one. I may give Pumpkin Ales another chance now.

I saw some of that Weyerbacher IP(umpkin)A :P at the store tonight but I too am not crazy about them so I looked elsewhere. Walked out with a 6 of Oaked Arrogant Bastard from Stone, a bomber of their smoked porter, and a bomber of their 08.08.08 Vertical Epic Ale. At the register they had some Kriek Boon lambic on sale that I've seen a bunch but never tried..so I figured hell I'll give it a go.

Gotta love Stone. I had their 888 two weeks ago. Great stuff but I'm not going to age that one. All I see is the middle come out more and the rest mellowing, not worth it.

Currently forcing down a Flat Earth Brewing Company Cygnus X-1 Dry Porter. I purchased a bomber of it, tastes like vinegar, crappy beer aleart! I'll probably pour over half of it out.

imaguitargod said:
Currently forcing down a Flat Earth Brewing Company Cygnus X-1 Dry Porter. I purchased a bomber of it, tastes like vinegar, crappy beer aleart! I'll probably pour over half of it out.

You know the date on the milk carton is 2 weeks over but...you still take a slug at it to make sure..

Dude..dump it all. Life's too short to drink pissy beer.

Cheers, TB.

Hey JAY T!!!

Have you ever tried any beers by Sly Fox Brewing? My friend Emily in Philly swears by 'em, and i can't find them anywhere down here. She keeps raving about Ichor. Is it any good?

Back