misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

texas blues said:
What? I drank enough for a company of drunk marines on payday? And no hangover either!

Okay...I'll give it a pass......kinda like having parts left over after you put your car back together. ;)

Snowed here overnight...kids out of school. Gonna be a fine day to stay indoors and have a few beers! :woohoo:

texas blues said:
I still have a case and a half of hosky and a full bottle of tequila left.

paulky_2000 said:
All that tells me is that you're not trying hard enough.

paulky_2000 said:
Okay...I'll give it a pass......kinda like having parts left over after you put your car back together. ;)

Snowed here overnight...kids out of school. Gonna be a fine day to stay indoors and have a few beers! :woohoo:

I don't know, I still say...Underachiever.

I forgot to mention that I tried and really like a new Bloody Mary. Instead of Seven Pod, I tried White Hab Bloody Mary and must say it is real good! the other difference I did today was added a few drops of Worcester sauce to it too. mmm-mmm GOOD!

Pepperfreak said:
I forgot to mention that I tried and really like a new Bloody Mary. Instead of Seven Pod, I tried White Hab Bloody Mary and must say it is real good! the other difference I did today was added a few drops of Worcester sauce to it too. mmm-mmm GOOD!

It's about damn time....

:lol:

Nakana said:
Sippin on a drop of Glenfidditch 15 year Solera reserve tonight

Nice i have a friend who has a unopened bottle of that stuff - im out of single malts right now drinking shitty beers and cheap vodka tonight with burgers. :cheers:

getting ready to get smashed I suppose, really cold outside today and wind whippin' about 35 mph...don't need to transplant or plant anything and I'm bored...anyone want to join me?

are you off today Alice?

Back