• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

F1's sold by vendors that don't make sense

wildseed57 said:
I had been wondering what the reaper x  tepin cross looked like, and the tepin x 7pd barrackpore should be a real B. to bite into.
I have been looking into the possibility of a Praetermissum X Chinense to see if they would cross to begin with and if there would be any anvantages gene wise that would make a great little pepper even better with possible insect and disease resistance.

I made a praetermissum x baccatum cross and grew it last year.  I believe someone else is growing out the F2 right now... you might want to get your hands on that seed and try crossing with chinense...

Hi Spicegeist , thanks for the info, just who might have the seeds in question if I may ask?

Was that a Death strain pod at the end of the review? I was curious to see the review but couldn't get it to play, I know one of the people here that is growing it, but as it has not been introduced just yet I won't mention names, but would still like to know about its flavor if it has much, as it was supposed to be bred for cancer research.

Back