• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Fall Butch T scorps..in the RGV.

imagejpeg_2_122.jpg
Spring harvest was decent ... Fall harvest looking better , and like always these guys are the first to appear .

Thank ya folks , just thought share a pic of these butch ts ... Its just very intresting to me how its always so productive , it beat all the rest of the varieties both in spring and fall to set pods , all the rest are barely seting and flowering . I wonder if all buch t scorps are like this .

Intersting , well as you know armac Iam growing a few 7pots for next year ... Hoping they are prolific as yers . For me the scorps are doing better , by the way got some yellow scorps from yer seeds are doing very well .

If we can keep the heat below a 100 I think both our plants will start producing lots of pods. Should have another 45 days before we see any cold weather here.

If we can keep the heat below a 100 I think both our plants will start producing lots of pods. Should have another 45 days before we see any cold weather here.
well hopeing for no cold weather , you know last year we didnt get any cold fronts down here .

Back